Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 119 of 119
  1. #111
    ChosenOne's Avatar
    ChosenOne is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    164

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    I told you guys that Tice was gonna be fired but you guys woldn't listen to me.
    "Big names don't win big games, Big hearts win big games"--ChosenOne

  2. #112
    DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    342

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    na na na na na na na na hey hey hey, Good- bye!

    its about time! I said the same thing last year!

    I would definitley be thrilled if it was Del Rio, but Fassel is not bad either, obviously he knows the Vikings weaknesses, since he has never lost to the Vikings.

    I like Tice Like a special olympic athlete, you always cheer them on no matter what place they finish.
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

  3. #113
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    "ChosenOne" wrote:
    I told you guys that Tice was gonna be fired but you guys woldn't listen to me.
    Nothing is set in stone yet.

  4. #114
    CPVikes's Avatar
    CPVikes is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    17

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    HOPE! If this rings true there will finally be hope for those of us who'd prefer to support the team when they make somewhat intelligent decisions. Showing Tice the door defnitely falls under that catagory. Me? A fair weather fan? Probably. I feel like a complete dumba$$ rooting for a team that has no leadership, direction or ability to perform and entertain me. I'll admit it. If I'm going to spend a buck (or 70) to be entertained, it better be good entertainment. Vikes tickets, at the moment, are a poor value. They cost too much with very little entertainment ROI.

    Here's to rebuilding the Vikes! :grin:

  5. #115
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    EVERYONE keeps saying Tice is gonna be gone.. John Clayton said it a few days ago.. I wonder if he is really gonna be gone!!

  6. #116
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    Its basically a 90% chance hes gone, the other 10% could be that all of this talk is speculation. He did what he could and hes just not what we need.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  7. #117
    dkvikesfan1's Avatar
    dkvikesfan1 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    11

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Its basically a 90% chance hes gone, the other 10% could be that all of this talk is speculation. He did what he could and hes just not what we need.
    you got that right man. It times to get new faces in the vikings organisation. I think he is out on monday.

  8. #118
    mudcat's Avatar
    mudcat is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    34

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    Just heard on ESPN according to AP Tice is out !!!!

  9. #119
    iluvbigtds is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    121

    Re: Tice decision might come Monday

    What's up guys....

    Alen has posted some more info about the coaching situation, including an unexpected twist at OC that might make your stomach turn.
    --------------
    OK Guys I am at work and not supposed to be doing this but here is what I know as of 2:00 CT. If Heckert is hired Childress is coming for the HC position and Marty Morningwig wil probably be OC. Rod Miranelli of the Bucs or Iowa Stae head coach Dan McCarney would be hired as DC. Right now McCarney is the likely choice since Childress and him are best friends. This is from source at The Sporting News and my source at the Packers office. If Childress does not come Tim Lewis, Scott Linehan, and Bobby Petrino are next on the list. Bet on Heckert and Childress since this has been on the way for awhile behind the scenes. Remember last year when Red was looking to fire Tice and than we made the playoffs so he kept him.. Childress was the man he wanted so the organization has wanted Childress for awhile. I gotta go. I will try to send any updated info later from home tonight.
    ----------------

    http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=365&threadID=2932591&lastPostID=177 53032

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Similar Threads

  1. This could be a "hairy" decision
    By pattyosviKING in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:44 PM
  2. Still no decision from Dungy
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:12 AM
  3. It's your decision...Saw this on KFAN
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-30-2006, 10:03 PM
  4. Hutch decision will be delayed
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 03-21-2006, 10:01 PM
  5. Re: Decision time
    By Eyedea in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 11:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •