Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Tice, Bennett, and Culpepper

i do not think Culp is over-hyped or over-rated. he is an excellent QB...

i however think Bennett is a bum and if O. Smith wasn't a raging idiot we'd have our feature back. I do think Mewelde is the near future of this team. has fason even gotten into a game yet?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think Culpepper is a great QB, but he's not using all of his talents right now. He's not running the ball, at all. He's run what 5 times this year. It will help the entire offense if he would take the ball down and run and not try to force passes.

Jdogg, I'm sorry but I don't think Bennett will carry the ball 20 times and if he does I'd be shocked if it was for 100 yards! I will GLADLY eat crow if this does happen because I would like to see it happen, but I just think Bennett's "good" days are behind him.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Saints at Vikings: We thought RB Deuce McAllister would struggle against the Giants, and he did, but he should do well here. I also like WR Joe Horn and QB Aaron Brooks. One fly in the ointment is a possible letdown after a short week, and you don't know if and when the Saints lose some of the extra adrenaline they've been playing on. ... You have to like QB Daunte Culpepper here, but he is dead last among starting QBS -- 0 TDs, eight INTs and a 41.6 rating. He does have 12 TDs and a 119.0 rating in four games vs. New Orleans. ... The Vikings are 30th overall on defense, 32nd versus the run, but they play better at home. I like RB Michael Bennett.

Pulled this from nfl.com. Are the Saints just what the doctor ordered for Culpepper or what??? I don't really have anything to back up the Bennett statement, I've just got a feeling.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Everybody relax...geesh!

"Prime Time 84" wrote:
    Wow. You're an embarrassement. Why don't you try capatalizing the first word of a sentence, writing paragraphs, or even coherent thoughts?
    Pointing out other members flaws in writing and grammar is not something that is thought of highy around here. Not everybody is fluant is these areas and it does not make their point wothless or without merit. It is very petty.

I won't take the time to point of yours either.

Thank you.

socalVIKEfan is offline Waterboy

Not an accurate arm?

You're nuts :roll:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Everybody relax...geesh!
    Amen, brother!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

BlueViking is offline Waterboy

Not sure exactly what you guys are thinking, but, Daunte Culpepper is suffering from the loss of OC Scott Linehan more than anything else. Also, Mike Bennett isn't the answer at RB, even as much as I like his "potential". Might be time to see what Mewelde Moore can do. The receiving corps is as good as it can be, however, far too inconsistent to be as effective as when CC & Moss were starting. Therein lies one other problem, as well - I really don't think that Mike Tice is the answer long-term as HC for the Vikes. The D has been a HUGE disappointment to me as of late and therein lies the REAL problem with the Vikings - Ted Cottrell should NOT be the DC. I think the coaching staff needs to be re-evaluated after this season and perhaps a MAJOR change could come after the '05 season if Tice & Co. fail to make good on the talent we have on this team.
    Go Vikings - Purple Pride

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Start Johnson in front of Peppy??? That has to be the absolute worst idea I have ever heard! What does Culpepper have to do to prove he's a great player??? Manning isn't chucking TDs like last year either....its been 2 games! 2 GAMES!!! WTF??? Have faith, everyone is panicking! Yeah, Tice should go and Loney should follow, but other than that we have a solid and stacked team!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    It will be so interesting to read the comments on this board after the Vikings win next week and Bennett runs well and Pep throws well.
    Wonder what the big beeyatch will be then!
    I can answer that. Everybody will be psyched that Culpepper has returned to form, but people will still bitch about Bennett because one good game for every two horrible games isn't good enough. If both players play well, but we still lose, bitching will continue. Winning solves everything, that's the bottomline.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Del Rio Guest

I'm guessing they will be bitching about the posts you and others will make about how you were right and that they panicked and were bandwagon fairweather fans lol. :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast