Re: Tice on the air

"Del Rio" wrote:
    There's still time Ultra.

1-3 is not the end of the world.

He may be able to turn the ship around.
    Let us hope!

Prophet Guest

No doubt. I will still look at the season with my purple shades and be blindly optimistic or is it insane. I guess if you keep trying the same thing over and over and over expecting a different result you are insane. So, if I believe in a team that has a coach that is insane and I believe they will turn it around I must also be insane. A small price to pay to be a fan. They will turn it around.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Do we even need to "turn it around" to win the division? The funniest thing about our situation is that I still fully expect us to win the North but the team really doesn't have to turn things around to get into the playoffs.

[color=red]

Hooversham is offline Starter

"MensaTice" wrote:
    Do we even need to "turn it around" to win the division? The funniest thing about our situation is that I still fully expect us to win the North but the team really doesn't have to turn things around to get into the playoffs.
    I'm sorry, but I think unless they fix things in a MAJOR way, getting to the playoffs would be impossible. They WILL lose all 3 games against the division foes on the road. They haven't shown anything, in 3 years, which would prove they can handle even the crappiest teams on the road. And if they play like they did this week or in week two, then they will lose at home as well. You think that Kyle Orton, Joey Harrington and Bart Favrah aren't just salivating at a chance to shred this horrid defense? And considering how well we just contained Warrick Dunn, you think that an elite running back like Ahman Green isn't waiting with baited breath to pad his dismal stats against us?

You definitely need to right this ship if you want to win the division. I'm not saying that it can't be done, but to say that they can continue to play like this for the rest of the year, and beat the other teams simply because they are bad too, is blind optimism. Sorry.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    No doubt. I will still look at the season with my purple shades and be blindly optimistic or is it insane. I guess if you keep trying the same thing over and over and over expecting a different result you are insane. So, if I believe in a team that has a coach that is insane and I believe they will turn it around I must also be insane. A small price to pay to be a fan. They will turn it around.
    Good post Prophet!

LOL

Hooversham is offline Starter

"Prophet" wrote:
    At least you admit it........LOL.

Nice post.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123