Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ThaSuperFreak33 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Thoughts on Pepper Trade...

He is gone

Gift is offline Coordinator

pep was traded? WTF!?
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

FinNasty23 is offline Rookie

"Gift" wrote:
    pep was traded? WTF!?
    hahaha

sorry about beating a dead horse... like I said... I have been gone this whole past week... so this is all new conversation to me...

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"FinNasty23" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "FinNasty23" wrote:
    Wud up boys? I just got back from Panama City, FL where I was getting obliterated for spring break... ccasion5: ukeright:

Anyway... I am curious what your thoughts are about the trade now that it has happened. I told you guys that the Fins were going to trade for him... but none of you guys believed me.

Are you happy with the 2nd rounder? or no? I would have really liked to give a conditional pick instead... because the 2nd round is REALLY deep this year... but I will take it...
    Why not read the other 4-5 Pep threads before starting a new one? :roll:
    sorry bro... I'm new to the site... not exactly the best at navigating through it yet...

thanks for the useful imput though...
    Fedje is a girl!

Gift is offline Coordinator

"FinNasty23" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    pep was traded? WTF!?
    hahaha

sorry about beating a dead horse... like I said... I have been gone this whole past week... so this is all new conversation to me...
    I can appreciate that, I wasn't here when they traded moss so I never got to participate in those discusions. People say the c-pep issue is a dead horse but it still can ignite alot of passion from peeps. Alot of folks think pep turned his back on us, other folks think the FO is to blame. I think its probably somewhere in the middle.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "FinNasty23" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "FinNasty23" wrote:
    Wud up boys? I just got back from Panama City, FL where I was getting obliterated for spring break... ccasion5: ukeright:

Anyway... I am curious what your thoughts are about the trade now that it has happened. I told you guys that the Fins were going to trade for him... but none of you guys believed me.

Are you happy with the 2nd rounder? or no? I would have really liked to give a conditional pick instead... because the 2nd round is REALLY deep this year... but I will take it...
    Why not read the other 4-5 Pep threads before starting a new one? :roll:
    sorry bro... I'm new to the site... not exactly the best at navigating through it yet...

thanks for the useful imput though...
    Fedje is a girl!
    haha... oops! I edited... :tongue:

"Gift" wrote:
    "FinNasty23" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    pep was traded? WTF!?
    hahaha

I can appreciate that, I wasn't here when they traded moss so I never got to participate in those discusions. People say the c-pep issue is a dead horse but it still can ignite alot of passion from peeps. Alot of folks think pep turned his back on us, other folks think the FO is to blame. I think its probably somewhere in the middle.
    thanks... glad to see someone understands where I am coming from. :grin:

Anyway... about the FO thing... you guys will know better than me, so I ask... did the FO promise Pep that they would reevaluate his contract? or what was the whole situation with that? Was he really demanding more money?

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

you guys got, who i feel is the best QB in the league. He played bad last year behind a bad o-line but watch him bounce back and have an all pro season for you guys.
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    you guys got, who i feel is the best QB in the league. He played bad last year behind a bad o-line but watch him bounce back and have an all pro season for you guys.
    I hope so!! :grin:

what was the deal with his contract stuff? (I posted the whole question above)

nareg is offline Rookie

perosnally i beieve this was good trade even people think we ddint get much, but last time i chedcked theyre projectin the second round to be deeper the the first round soo!!!!!!!!! i think we shouldve got rid of him earler so we couldlve save teh drama that was starting to unfold, ALL IN ALL GOOD TRADE,GOOD BIE PEP BEST OF LUCK!!!Ps my dad and mom like the dolphins so it wasnt a bad trade for ma famly

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast