Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    FinNasty23 is offline Rookie

Thoughts on Pepper Trade...

Wud up boys? I just got back from Panama City, FL where I was getting obliterated for spring break... ccasion5: ukeright:

Anyway... I am curious what your thoughts are about the trade now that it has happened. I told you guys that the Fins were going to trade for him... but none of you guys believed me.

Are you happy with the 2nd rounder? or no? I would have really liked to give a conditional pick instead... because the 2nd round is REALLY deep this year... but I will take it...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Thoughts on Pepper Trade...

Heres a ton of thoughts:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20003

I think some are just glad it is over and we can move on.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"FinNasty23" wrote:
    Wud up boys? I just got back from Panama City, FL where I was getting obliterated for spring break... ccasion5: ukeright:

Anyway... I am curious what your thoughts are about the trade now that it has happened. I told you guys that the Fins were going to trade for him... but none of you guys believed me.

Are you happy with the 2nd rounder? or no? I would have really liked to give a conditional pick instead... because the 2nd round is REALLY deep this year... but I will take it...
    Why not read the other 4-5 Pep threads before starting a new one? :roll:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "FinNasty23" wrote:

Why not read the other 4-5 Pep threads before starting a new one? :roll:
    sorry girl... I'm new to the site... not exactly the best at navigating through it yet...

thanks for the useful imput though...

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

My thoughts on the Pepper trade have been expressed in one of the other dozen trade threads. I'm about Pepped out.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Heres a ton of thoughts:

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=20003

I think some are just glad it is over and we can move on.
    thanks for the link... and ya I am sure a bunch of you are glad to move on.

Are you guys satisfied with the compensation? I mean, coming off that knee injury a mid-2nd rounder is a pretty nice pick...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

You'll find that in the thread too.

Some yes, some no.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome back Fin. We are pretty critical in here when it comes to doubling and tripling threads. lol. I personally think we got what we could for him for now. I'm just glad he went to the Dolphins since they are my favorite AFC team. I'm from there and moving back soon so I look forward to going to the Viking game there in Miami.

My wife and in-laws are all Dolphin fans so that should be fun. I hope we sack him 9 times. I do wish the best for him. It was defiantely time to move on. I don't really like how he went about doing it but people have to do what's best for them. I wish him well and I'll probably go to alot of the Dolphins games next year. At least my wife and I can have jerseys with the same names on it. Just not sure what number he will be yet.

"ejmat" wrote:
    Welcome back Fin. We are pretty critical in here when it comes to doubling and tripling threads. lol. I personally think we got what we could for him for now. I'm just glad he went to the Dolphins since they are my favorite AFC team. I'm from there and moving back soon so I look forward to going to the Viking game there in Miami.

My wife and in-laws are all Dolphin fans so that should be fun. I hope we sack him 9 times. I do wish the best for him. It was defiantely time to move on. I don't really like how he went about doing it but people have to do what's best for them. I wish him well and I'll probably go to alot of the Dolphins games next year. At least my wife and I can have jerseys with the same names on it. Just not sure what number he will be yet.
    Thanks bro... and sorry if I doubled a thread... apparently this got some people upset...

Anyway... Pep is going back to his UCF number (I go to UCF) which is #8... I like him in 8 and am glad he is going back to it...

That will be cool that you will be going to some Fin games... wearing the same persons jersey but with 2 different teams with your wife... I definatly will be ordering Pepper's jersey asap...

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

"FinNasty23" wrote:

Oh for the love of God please STOP already!!!!!!! No more CPEP posts.
    :beathorse:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast