Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A ? to those of you that think we should fire Tice...

Greg Williams, Krennel or Fossil...any one of them would be better. Tice had his three years...and in those three years we have dropped at least 75% of our games in the second half of the season. There is no excuse - this is the NFL not highschool football. Get the best product on the sidelines as well as on the field. I dont think we could do much less with the talent we have - our offense is going to waste every season and i am sick of it.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Greg Williams, Krennel or Fossil...any one of them would be better. Tice had his three years...and in those three years we have dropped at least 75% of our games in the second half of the season. There is no excuse - this is the NFL not highschool football. Get the best product on the sidelines as well as on the field. I dont think we could do much less with the talent we have - our offense is going to waste every season and i am sick of it.
    I forgot about Fossil!!!! But the others may be the grooming types.

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Fair enough... I stand corrected. It won't sway my opinion though... I do think that Tice is our best bet... but you're more then welcome to think differently!
    I agree TNT ...Tice is the man to lead this team

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: A ? to those of you that think we should fire Tice...

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Just who the hell do you think that we're going to get to replace him? There's not many good coaches available... and those who are... do you really honestly think that RED would spend the money to get them? You tell us positive fans to think realistically blah blah f'ity blah... so now YOU think realisitically for a damn change. At the moment Tice is our best option.

Say we fire him... Red brings in someone that doesn't know the team and the players... for damn near minimum wage. Thats gonna get us real far. So for all of you screaming for Mike's head I want REALISTIC alternatives for a head coach.

I hate this logic so much. Don't fire a horrible head coach, because we don't think there is anyone to hire. How does that make sense? Tice is clealry not a good coach, so he needs to go. There are plenty of good head coaching candidates out there, for people who know a lot about the game. I heard a bunch of people asking this same question 2 or 3 weeks ago, and look at the coach the dolphins just hired. There is one good coach we could have tried to hire. There are plenty of good coordinators out there, like romeo from NE, and childress from phily. There are also plenty of college coaches we could go after, like stoops. Then there is former NFL coaches out there, like art shell, gregg williams and jim fassell.

Now I know red is cheap, but he did have denny green as his coach for what 10 years? And denny was paid much more than Tice is, so maybe jusy maybe red would pay at least a little bit of money for a decent head coach.

Now, do i see it happening, no. But at the same time, I can bitch all I want about firing tice and hiring a decent coach. Miracles do happen you know.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    I forgot about Fossil!!!! But the others may be the grooming types.

Grooming types?? What is Tice? These other grooming type head coaching candidates all have more coaching experience than tice does. They also have better track records and have proven much more than Tice has.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12