Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: To those Viking fans breaking their ankles...

Shock has been a fan as long as I have. WOW, we are old!!!!

I am not going anywhere but to bed and hope that Tice is still up drinking Maalox and gritting his teeth.
    Because that is what I have been doing since 4 o'clock.
    :lol:

On to the BenGals!!!!
    GO! Fight! Win!!!
    SKOL!!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

MRS. CAJUN'S SIDE OF THE STORY :

Cajunvike was in an odd mood when I got to the bar, I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit late but he didn't say anything much about it. I don't remember doing anything to make him upset, but I could tell there was something wrong. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I was getting really worried, what did I do? What was bothering him? Was he mad at me? I tried to cheer him up, but started to wonder what was bothering him. Was it me or something else? I asked him if he was upset with me, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the cab on the way back to his house, I said that I love him, and he just put his arm around me! I didn't know what the hell that meant because, you know, he doesn't say it back or anything. We finally got back to his place and I was wondering if he was going to break up with me! Why didn't he want to talk about this? So I tried to ask him about it, but he just switched on the TV. Why would he rather watch TV than talk to me? Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to sleep, hoping he would get the hint that I was upset and wanted to talk. I was so hurt that he was out there watching TV while I was in here going through emotional turmoil. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and we had sex. I thought that maybe he would open up after we shared an intimate experience like that, but he still seemed really distracted. So afterwards I just wanted to leave because I was so upset, but I just cried myself to sleep. He didn't even notice how upset I was! I don't know, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I don't know what to feel anymore. I'm on emotional overload. I'm so confused. I don't think he loves me anymore. Why does he have to play mind games with me? I mean, do you! think he's met someone else???

CAJUNVIKE'S SIDE OF THE STORY :

Vikings lost. Got laid though!

Next week will be even better...a Vikings win...and get laid!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

So much for "Sold Out" games!!

Because we are upset about a loss and voicing our disapproval, we're being told "GOOD RIDDANCE!!! WHO NEEDS YOU!?!?!". Hey, we (pp.o members) are not the only ones upset, did you have the volume turned up on your television? It sounded like every PAYING fan was booing too.

How about we not exclude the Metrodome Fans as well -"GOOD RIDDANCE!!! WHO NEEDS YOU!?!?!"- after all, they're guilty as well!

Maybe, if we were ALL less passionate about our football and the Vikes, we could ALL sit back and mutter to ourselves "it's only free agency", "it's only training camp", "it's only preseason", and (my new favorite) "it's only the first game".

I, for one, DO NOT think that ANYONE is less of a supporter for displaying their disappointment. After all, several “experts� have predicted us to win the SB and our featured back achieved -1 yard rushing! I’m sorry that you do not feel the same level of frustration as some of us.

As I’ve written this, I am sure that a lot of you have jumped in to agree, after all, you don’t want to look disloyal to your team. However, I ask you this, what is a “message board� for if you’re not supposed to celebrate and grieve with your team??

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

hey PPE, i agree that we should be upset with the vikings performance today. i also agree that we don't need bandwagon jumpers, that are saying trade Pep, this is all cuz we traded moss and wah wah wah wah. those fans i could definately do without, i know it's definately a strong desire to blame our offense today on the fact that we didn't have moss, but i still see way more potential in this team than the teams we were putting out there when we had moss.

Thanks Josdin

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

Because we are upset about a loss and voicing our disapproval, we're being told "GOOD RIDDANCE!!! WHO NEEDS YOU!?!?!". Hey, we (pp.o members) are not the only ones upset, did you have the volume turned up on your television? It sounded like every PAYING fan was booing too.

How about we not exclude the Metrodome Fans as well -"GOOD RIDDANCE!!! WHO NEEDS YOU!?!?!"- after all, they're guilty as well!

Maybe, if we were ALL less passionate about our football and the Vikes, we could ALL sit back and mutter to ourselves "it's only free agency", "it's only training camp", "it's only preseason", and (my new favorite) "it's only the first game".

I, for one, DO NOT think that ANYONE is less of a supporter for displaying their disappointment. After all, several “experts� have predicted us to win the SB and our featured back achieved -1 yard rushing! I’m sorry that you do not feel the same level of frustration as some of us.

As I’ve written this, I am sure that a lot of you have jumped in to agree, after all, you don’t want to look disloyal to your team. However, I ask you this, what is a “message board� for if you’re not supposed to celebrate and grieve with your team??
    There is voicing an opinion, and then there is mindless whining.

"The Moss trade makes the Hershael Walker trade look good, our Offense will never be good wthout Moss."

"Why didn't we trade Culpepper instead of Moss????"

"If we had Moss we would have won"

"Our offense sucks without Moss"

Just to name a few.

This constant whining gets to alot of people's nerves, voicing opinion and discussing is one thing..... Whining is not voicing opinion.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Seems like some folks are glad we lost because they can now toss it in other members faces that the Moss trade was a bad idea and it is the reason we lost today. That is what I do not like.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:

Cajunvike was in an odd mood when I got to the bar, I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit late but he didn't say anything much about it. I don't remember doing anything to make him upset, but I could tell there was something wrong. The conversation was quite slow going so I thought we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I was getting really worried, what did I do? What was bothering him? Was he mad at me? I tried to cheer him up, but started to wonder what was bothering him. Was it me or something else? I asked him if he was upset with me, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the cab on the way back to his house, I said that I love him, and he just put his arm around me! I didn't know what the hell that meant because, you know, he doesn't say it back or anything. We finally got back to his place and I was wondering if he was going to break up with me! Why didn't he want to talk about this? So I tried to ask him about it, but he just switched on the TV. Why would he rather watch TV than talk to me? Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to sleep, hoping he would get the hint that I was upset and wanted to talk. I was so hurt that he was out there watching TV while I was in here going through emotional turmoil. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and we had sex. I thought that maybe he would open up after we shared an intimate experience like that, but he still seemed really distracted. So afterwards I just wanted to leave because I was so upset, but I just cried myself to sleep. He didn't even notice how upset I was! I don't know, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I don't know what to feel anymore. I'm on emotional overload. I'm so confused. I don't think he loves me anymore. Why does he have to play mind games with me? I mean, do you! think he's met someone else???

Mrs. Cajunvike = HUGE VIKING SUPPORTER !!!!!!

Man, my woman was so pissed we lost ... she just went shopping and left me with the dog. And he needed to go outside at that exact moment ... if ya know what i mean.

GO MRS. Cajunvike ..... there needs to be more like you in this cold, lonely world !!! I salute you true viking warrior ..... :salute: for placing yourself in the line of fire !

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

:P

When I said "good riddance!" you might have missed it, but I was speaking to bandwagon fans who are bailing.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Seems like some folks are glad we lost because they can now toss it in other members faces that the Moss trade was a bad idea and it is the reason we lost today. That is what I do not like.
    If someone does that, they didn't watch the game today and dont deserve the respect of calling themselves vikings or NFL football fans. (not to mention clueless)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Mrs. Cajunvike = HUGE VIKING SUPPORTER !!!!!!

Man, my woman was so pissed we lost ... she just went shopping and left me with the dog. And he needed to go outside at that exact moment ... if ya know what i mean.

GO MRS. Cajunvike ..... there needs to be more like you in this cold, lonely world !!! I salute you true viking warrior ..... :salute: for placing yourself in the line of fire !
    Heavy cannon fire at that! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast