Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

To those Viking fans breaking their ankles...

...while leaping off the bandwagon right now:

GOOD RIDDANCE!!! WHO NEEDS YOU!?!?!

I just have to laugh at all you "fans" that have only been around since 1998, and can't remember or don't know a Viking team without Randy Moss or an explosive Vikings offense. Once upon a time, the Vikings defense used to put the FEAR OF GOD into every single opponent they played. We had the best D in the NFL, and NO ONE wanted to play us.

How you "fans" can sound the horn of doom after ONE LOUSY GAME is beyond me. I'm ashamed to even call you fans!

Like a lot of sane people have been saying after this putrid loss to the Bucs, ONE GAME DOES NOT A SEASON MAKE. So our offense looked horrible, our offensive line couldn't block their way out of a wet sheet of toilet paper, and Pep had one of those days that keep an NFL QB up at night in a cold sweat!

What the team will do (and what the fans should do as well), is pick themselves up by their bootstraps (or spikes or however you want to say it), go back to work in practice this coming week, correct what's correctable, and prepare for the Bengals.

This is one that, believe you me, will be forgotten about starting tomorrow. Tice will pull the team and coaches together and figure out what to do from here.

HAVE FAITH!!!! I have been a fan since the early 1970's, and I FOR ONE will NOT give up on these guys so easily. If you do, then that's YOUR problem, and we don't need you.

Thanks for letting me vent!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: To those Viking fans breaking their ankles...

Nice post Shock!

If you wanna jump, good! We got plenty of fans!

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

WHOOO!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!

ALL ABOARD!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"shockzilla" wrote:

I just have to laugh at all you "fans" that have only been around since 1998, and can't remember or don't know a Viking team without Randy Moss or an explosive Vikings offense. Once upon a time, the Vikings defense used to put the FEAR OF GOD into every single opponent they played. We had the best D in the NFL, and NO ONE wanted to play us.

How you "fans" can sound the horn of doom after ONE LOUSY GAME is beyond me. I'm ashamed to even call you fans!

Like a lot of sane people have been saying after this putrid loss to the Bucs, ONE GAME DOES NOT A SEASON MAKE. So our offense looked horrible, our offensive line couldn't block their way out of a wet sheet of toilet paper, and Pep had one of those days that keep an NFL QB up at night in a cold sweat!

What the team will do (and what the fans should do as well), is pick themselves up by their bootstraps (or spikes or however you want to say it), go back to work in practice this coming week, correct what's correctable, and prepare for the Bengals.

This is one that, believe you me, will be forgotten about starting tomorrow. Tice will pull the team and coaches together and figure out what to do from here.

HAVE FAITH!!!! I have been a fan since the early 1970's, and I FOR ONE will NOT give up on these guys so easily. If you do, then that's YOUR problem, and we don't need you.

I pretty much dittoed that in the thread "positives so far" take a read. Right on Shockzilla

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"shockzilla" wrote:

Still riding this train all the way to DE-TOILET in Feb !!!!!!!! Been on this train since 1976 and no need to get off now ....

Then that town can see what a well oiled NFL team really looks like ... :wav:

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

we have plenty of TRUE fans is a better way to put it, i think. i'm just as upset as other vikes fans that we lost this game but it was one game and we were still in it with 2 minutes left to play, that's an encouraging sign considering how many times we shot ourselves in the foot. we lost, bfd, i didn't heard anybody say we were going to undefeated that was taking themselves seriously. we can look at the positives of this game and improve on what we had problems with in this game, not the end of the world, just one game, get over it or change teams is what i say. this team has torn out my heart plenty of times, i've been on the brink of breaking everything in site, but i still come back because i love this team!
    SKOL Vikings!

Thanks Josdin

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I stayed on the fan wagon when we were 5-11, I'm never getting off.

Totally right about people blaming a lousy game by the offense on not having Moss, if they think that, they can jump on the raiders bandwagon, good riddance!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    we have plenty of TRUE fans is a better way to put it, i think. i'm just as upset as other vikes fans that we lost this game but it was one game and we were still in it with 2 minutes left to play, that's an encouraging sign considering how many times we shot ourselves in the foot. we lost, bfd, i didn't heard anybody say we were going to undefeated that was taking themselves seriously. we can look at the positives of this game and improve on what we had problems with in this game, not the end of the world, just one game, get over it or change teams is what i say. this team has torn out my heart plenty of times, i've been on the brink of breaking everything in site, but i still come back because i love this team!
    SKOL Vikings!
    My only gripe is this:

I Live in TAMPA. Now imagine living in Green Bay and loosing to the Pack. Then having the Vikes not play the Pack again for 4 years. That is what i'm living with right now .... lol

But as it says, Undercover Vike Ambassador to the Dirty South !!! One lousy game wont change that, shoot 19 years hasn't changed it !!!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"shockzilla" wrote:

Yeah, what he said.....
    ......... get lost.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Hey Shock that's mean! I've only been a TRUE fan since 98.. But I watched ever since I can remember..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast