Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Those going to the game please be loud and proud

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I still remember the little old lady and her older husband (at the last Atlanta game) who kept telling me I was being to noisy.

Must have had a bunch of those fans in attendance maybe.
    ;D
    I really don't understand why those fans come to the game. I have seen those too often. You never see any of those at lamblow. I don't understand how any one can go to the game and sit there. What's the point? If you want it all quiet go watch at home. Your at a NFL stadium!
    Its what makes MN so great (overall).......Minnesota Nice.

Problem is, its not conduscive to growing 100% attendance of rabid fans like you see in some other stadiums.
    As I said in another thread (could have been this one), can you imagine what the dome would sound like with the Seachickens fans in there????
    I'll take the rowdy fans over the stuck up quiet ones any day.

Jilly is offline Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I still remember the little old lady and her older husband (at the last Atlanta game) who kept telling me I was being to noisy.

Must have had a bunch of those fans in attendance maybe.
    ;D
    I really don't understand why those fans come to the game. I have seen those too often. You never see any of those at lamblow. I don't understand how any one can go to the game and sit there. What's the point? If you want it all quiet go watch at home. Your at a NFL stadium!
    Its what makes MN so great (overall).......Minnesota Nice.

Problem is, its not conduscive to growing 100% attendance of rabid fans like you see in some other stadiums.
    As I said in another thread (could have been this one), can you imagine what the dome would sound like with the Seachickens fans in there????
    I don't understand those quiet fans at the game either but maybe it has something to do with our heritage.
    Many of us have been raised to be quiet and reserved (it didn't work with me). If you have ever been to a Lutheran service, you will know what I'm talking about.
    BTW, I'm not trying to bring religion into this but use it rather as an example.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "TheVike1" wrote:
    See my reply in Giants tailgate thread and I am not implyinig we as a fan base and you folks are were not at all "unintelligent"!
    ON the contrary and I know you/we are bUT still it was pretty obvious from the TV spectataors viewpoint and I have seen 1000's of TV games this was the quietest worse crowd I had ever witnessed YOU guys MUST give us the 12th man next Sunday as much and as loud as possible!
    Eli will get rattled by it!
    From where I was sitting it was plenty loud.
    Anyone actually go to the game think it was the "quietest worse crowd"?
    1000's of Tv games hugh? 8 games a year so you have been watching for hundreds of years?
    Just because some announcer mentioned it doesn't make it so, I was there, and have been for every game the last 2 years and that was definetly not the quietest game. Not the loudest, but not the quietest.
    And what's your excuse for making zero noise inside the dome on Sunday?
    There's no way one can grasp how loud it gets in the dome by listening on tv.
    I will do my part to be as loud as possible on Sunday. Like most of us who attend games I will be hoarse for a day or two afterward.
    One comment in addition. It helps when the Vikings give something to cheer about. Jared Allen can get the crowd to cheer plenty if he gets some sacks.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

TheVike1 is offline Rookie

i trust all my guys loyal fans at the Dome i know yawl be loud!
    This comes down "again" as the game of the decade for our franchise and we all know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SKOL Vikes!
    I am prob sure my market will not televise the game with the Panthers playing at the same time etc... So all my cheers shouts will be at the PC and NFL Gamecenter!
    Hope there aren t too many screw ups like ususal for IT takes me on a worse rollercoaster of nerves than actually SEEING the game!!!!
    "It's all in God's hands" R E Lee 7/3/1863

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    There's no way one can grasp how loud it gets in the dome by listening on tv.

I will do my part to be as loud as possible on Sunday. Like most of us who attend games I will be hoarse for a day or two afterward.
    Are you listed in the tailgate thread?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234