Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Those going to the game please be loud and proud

"TheVike1" wrote:
    we really s tunk that end of the year one up again like we have what five six out of the last seven end of the years games to get keep us outta the playoff huh?
    Just like I was at RFK when Moss walked off the filed after we gave taht one up too!!!
    Oh the misery
    i was at that game too!!.. but we still backed in that year!!...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"TheVike1" wrote:
    See my reply in Giants tailgate thread and I am not implyinig we as a fan base and you folks are were not at all "unintelligent"!
    ON the contrary and I know you/we are bUT still it was pretty obvious from the TV spectataors viewpoint and I have seen 1000's of TV games this was the quietest worse crowd I had ever witnessed YOU guys MUST give us the 12th man next Sunday as much and as loud as possible!
    Eli will get rattled by it!
    From where I was sitting it was plenty loud.
    Anyone actually go to the game think it was the "quietest worse crowd"?
    1000's of Tv games hugh? 8 games a year so you have been watching for hundreds of years?
    Just because some announcer mentioned it doesn't make it so, I was there, and have been for every game the last 2 years and that was definetly not the quietest game. Not the loudest, but not the quietest.
    And what's your excuse for making zero noise inside the dome on Sunday?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I don't think the point of this thread is to call out anyone's fanhood. From TV, it seemed quieter than usual in the dome this sunday until about the 4th quarter when we had to make those two defensive stops.

The point is, even if you thought it was loud, even if you yourself were being loud etc, be even louder this sunday against the Giants. It was supposed to be a "playoff atmosphere" in the dome and those of us watching on TV just didn't feel it. We need to make it hell for Eli out there... Last week the urgency wasn't there. This week is a MUST WIN.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

I did notice the announcer once or twice talked about the crowd being quiet while our offense was on the field.

I wanted to drive to the dome and say, "Hey man, the crowd is quiet right now because our motherfucking offense is on the field!!".

"There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

xShockWave is offline Waterboy

Damn, I WISH I could go to a home game. I went to the Jacksonville game and I was wild . Maybe someday I'll get the money and permission to go :P.
    Xbox Live GT: iTz AdR3NALiN3 or MLG l Prodigy l
    Lets go DUKE!
    Duke Blue Devils <33

I don't think watching on tv is a good barometer for how loud it was. Obviously, they tone down the crowd from the control room, and the louder it is, the more they tone it down. They want the announcers to be heard without screaming. IF the announcers were saying how quiet it was, maybe they are comparing it to what it usually is. When i was at the bears/vikes game, i was screaming my head off. If that had gone to overtime, i'd have been hoarse the next morning. Scream until you're hoarse, do it loud and proud.
    KICK SOME GIANTS A**. I'll be listening from my car, while at a family christmas in maple grove.
    GOOD LUCK!!!
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I don't think the point of this thread is to call out anyone's fanhood. From TV, it seemed quieter than usual in the dome this sunday until about the 4th quarter when we had to make those two defensive stops.

The point is, even if you thought it was loud, even if you yourself were being loud etc, be even louder this sunday against the Giants. It was supposed to be a "playoff atmosphere" in the dome and those of us watching on TV just didn't feel it. We need to make it hell for Eli out there... Last week the urgency wasn't there. This week is a MUST WIN.
    I get that, everyone should be as loud as possible. +1 100%. I'm just saying that I was there and it wasn't quiet by any means. Plenty of tickets out there, get your lazy asses to the game, or don't complain.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

I get that, everyone should be as loud as possible. +1 100%. I'm just saying that I was there and it wasn't quiet by any means. Plenty of tickets out there, get your lazy asses to the game, or don't complain.
    Exactly!

CTVikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler

I will be there Loud and Proud. I wont have a voice when we get back to CT but who cares

TheVike1 is offline Rookie

Again didn t mean too offend and suggest this to EVERY loyal Vikes fqan such as I and thanks for the support of the team and the NOISE...
    I ll prob never get to the Dome to seee em at home as it would be a dream come truw for me!!!!!
    Sorry for just making a point opinion!
    I am as die hard as they come 40 plus years and will to the death!
    "It's all in God's hands" R E Lee 7/3/1863

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast