Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Those Aren't Good Odds

Complied by Michael Rand, [email protected]

[size=10pt]Those Aren't Good Odds[/size]

As has been mentioned a few times, our email is the constant target of online gambling spam. Most of it comes from one particular site and is cordial enough, but usually it goes straight to the trash. Monday's entry, however, at least made us stop and think.
    The bit:Super Bowl odds. This particular online site puts the odds of the Vikings winning the Super Bowl at 55 to 1. The site takes it a step further by offering odds on several other things as compared to the Vikings winning it all. Near the bottom of the list, there is this nugget:

- a bird will poop on you: 50 to 1.

That's right, Vikings fans. An Internet gambling site is saying you have a better chance of getting pooped on by a bird than witnessing your team's first Super Bowl title.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Those Aren't Good Odds

"shockzilla" wrote:

As has been mentioned a few times, our email is the constant target of online gambling spam. Most of it comes from one particular site and is cordial enough, but usually it goes straight to the trash. Monday's entry, however, at least made us stop and think.
    The bit:Super Bowl odds. This particular online site puts the odds of the Vikings winning the Super Bowl at 55 to 1. The site takes it a step further by offering odds on several other things as compared to the Vikings winning it all. Near the bottom of the list, there is this nugget:

That's right, Vikings fans. An Internet gambling site is saying you have a better chance of getting pooped on by a bird than witnessing your team's first Super Bowl title.
    I got pooped on by a bird twice last week, does that mean I'm going to get struck by lightning?

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

I got pooped on by a bird twice last week, does that mean I'm going to get struck by lightning?
    I look at it this way....if BLV is getting pooped on by birds twice, that betters my odds of never getting pooped on

Way to take the poop for the rest of us BLV!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

I look at it this way....if BLV is getting pooped on by birds twice, that betters my odds of never getting pooped on

Way to take the poop for the rest of us BLV!
    HAHAHAHA!!! Good one!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

laujesse is offline Starter

Now thats funny shit.

I was walking down the sidewalk near my work a little while ago.
    Just then a woman looked at me with a look of shock on her face so I paused.
    She then looked down her own cleavage and then back at me and screamed "I JUST GOT SHIT ON!!!"
    I had no idea what had just happened so I burst into laughter and she got upset.
    Turns out a bird had just did a fly by shiting on her tits and she was further angered by my inspecting the soiled breasts.
    I then reminder her that if she didnt want me to see her tits she should wear a different shirt.
    Beoautch!
    Tom Powers < Hetero

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"laujesse" wrote:
    Now thats funny shit.

I was walking down the sidewalk near my work a little while ago.
    Just then a woman looked at me with a look of shock on her face so I paused.
    She then looked down her own cleavage and then back at me and screamed "I JUST GOT SHIT ON!!!"
    I had no idea what had just happened so I burst into laughter and she got upset.
    Turns out a bird had just did a fly by shiting on her tits and she was further angered by my inspecting the soiled breasts.
    I then reminder her that if she didnt want me to see her tits she should wear a different shirt.
    Beoautch!
    lmao, great way to start the day.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

I was riding a good buzz at a festival last summer and decided it was time to check in with the booth.
    Luckily, I was long-stepping rather fast through the crowd when I got hit with some bird doo...it missed my beer and splattered up my forearm instead
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

Unfortunetly no, but I think it does mean the vikes will win the superbowl. ;D

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Heck, that's far better odds than winning the lottery and I usually buy a ticket a week on that so no reason not to put $10 on it!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

There was another article, I think from the UK, that gave 100 to 1 odds of the vikings winning the super bowl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast