Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

On on of thoose rare ocasions

"rjkvikings" wrote:
    I'm with you on this Articnv. I've been telling some friends of mine that are packers fans that all day (after I gave them crap about losing of course)! I'd rather have the Packers win this one just because I think our only real competition for the division this year will come from the Lions and not the Pack. (Wow, didn't think I'd catch myself saying that anytime this year.) Anyways, GO PACKERS next weekend! (NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THAT!)
    Cmon dude your rooting for GB. I would root for OJ simpson against the packers. Don't ever root for the pack.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Ryno" wrote:
    Even though the Packers are 1-4 and playing they complete crap and we have a young & improved Lions team sitting at the top of the devision with us, I would still rather see the Pack go to 1-5, giving them almost zero shot of rivaling us for the devision. imo
    I second that...get the Pack out of it and we can worry about the Lions when we play them twice!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'm going to root for a rout of the Packers en route to a Viking's division crown.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Ryno" wrote:
    Even though the Packers are 1-4 and playing they complete crap and we have a young & improved Lions team sitting at the top of the devision with us, I would still rather see the Pack go to 1-5, giving them almost zero shot of rivaling us for the devision. imo
    I second that...get the Pack out of it and we can worry about the Lions when we play them twice!
    If we root for the pack they will lose anyway for us cause their fans hate us too dont they so why would they do any favors for us, you know what i mean.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

lets just pray for a tie.

no, we need the pack to give the Lions another division loss.

Vikings first team to root for.
    2nd team to root for is the one that will help the Vikes the most. Pack needs to win this game. No if and or buts about it. The Lions don't need any more momentum. They need to split on the season atleast.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    lets just pray for a tie.

no, we need the pack to give the Lions another division loss.

Vikings first team to root for.
    2nd team to root for is the one that will help the Vikes the most. Pack needs to win this game. No if and or buts about it. The Lions don't need any more momentum. They need to split on the season atleast.

If the rest of the NFC North teams beat up on each other, splitting their games, and the Vikings run the table (6-0), then we don't really have to ROOT for ANY of them...the Vikings would come out on top any way you slice it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Root for the lions. Theyll have a much hard upcoming schedule and we seem to have there number each and every year, just about.

Remember pack have a small chance at making a run for the division despite playing worse then a pop warner team. Remember last year when they came back and had all those consecutive wins. Still could happen but i DOUBT it. 5 losses in there first six games is almsot there entire loss total of last year. Lets see them go down and go down immediatley without ever having to fear them and the lions. Maybe farve will retire after the season having seeing no future for himself on the team and the team play itself.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Del Rio Guest

As long as we beat them both who cares what they do or do not do

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Which ever team loses, which ever team wins doesn't matter we still have 2 games against both of them.

What matters most is we kick the sh*t out of the Aints!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I hear what you're saying snowinapril... however... If our team has any chance of making it anywhere... we can't expect teams to help us... we have to do it on our own. We need to have the best record by winning games.. not by having the other team lose.

I also could never EVER cheer for the Pack!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast