Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Think Like A Champion....

"SKOL" wrote:
    Los - this IS an anti-packer (aka: Packers Suck) sight. It's nothing personal. In the past you've always taken our Packer criticism with a grain of salt, and turn it around on us in a humorous fashion. My point is (and I will wear a hat to cover it) don't take us so seriously... you never have in the past.
    Oh, dude...I'm not taking it seriously at all. I just keep thinking that, in the mid-90's, we fans didn't think about the Vikings at all. We were focused on Dallas and SF as our rivals, and even though the Vikes were reasonably good at the time.

Actually, I'm kind of pleased you see the Pack as one of the top teams. I realistically place them at the bottom of the elite teams, with as much chance as any to make it to the NFC depending on injuries, luck, and moon phases.

I guess I'm also kind of giving you guys props, too, in a twisted way. If you wanna be champs, you have to think like champs. When you get to the NFC championship a few times, you kind of think beyond the usual rivalries. Personally, I think you guys have, and have always had the talent. Its the mental things that have seemed to have stopped you from going all the way.

And I am SO still funny!!! :bootyshake:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

I really don't know what the hell you're talking about Los. There were several people on this board that had good things to say about the Packers after the game. I was personally very impressed with how they did and said as much in the Packers thread below. So did some of the others.

The impression I got is that most people believe it will once again be a heated race to the division title between the Packers and Vikings at least based on this first game results.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    I really don't know what the hell you're talking about Los. There were several people on this board that had good things to say about the Packers after the game. I was personally very impressed with how they did and said as much in the Packers thread below. So did some of the others.

The impression I got is that most people believe it will once again be a heated race to the division title between the Packers and Vikings at least based on this first game results.
    Shees...maybe I'll just shut up now. I'm actually trying to be sort of giving you props and somehow I keep screwing up what I'm trying to say. Forget anything I said in this thread. *sigh* Where is my medication, anyway....
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"sdvikefan" wrote:

Ditto
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

lol...I was just wondering where you were getting all these harsh comments and ripping on the Pack from. Most of what I saw was positive.

Look, it would be foolish for us not to be worried about the Packers. They are the two time division champs. Last year, heading into our second meeting, we were 6-0 and you guys were 3-4. There was little doubt in any Viking fans mind about who would win the division. But we know how things ended up. I don't care what the predictions say or how good everyone thinks the Vikings are...first things first, which is taking one game at a time, and also winning the division.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I know it's in the past, but had we won that game we would have won the division!! Just my opinion though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12