purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Think about the season! And rate it totally through the whole season

Now when you really look back you take a look how Rice has come along when he was used he played great so why didnt we use him more and if we did would we have been in better position than last night? Then After the pack 2nd game TJack and Chilly got embarrassed so we got on track and TJack got us thru with AP runnin thru all year and Taylor carrying us all the way while the teams WR and air attack struggled and we were preparing AP to take over the starting role. Our offensive linemen were in disarray for along time looked to appear that McKinney was way out in left field. and about on the trading block with Mewelde moore to Tampa. Then things started to gel. our Rbs really taking off running all over teams crushin over teams.

Then the barn burner when the Super Chargers came to town and AP All Day took it to the HALL OF FAME with 296 yards. WOW!. And well the TDs also cant forget about them. Our WRs and linemen blocking like KINGS of the midway for our Crunch n Crash Team(Peterson and Taylor) my nicknames for them. Things go up and down, KC we get there and Shank gets a TD thrown perfectly to him directly in front of the official and he calls it incomplete. I still remember that clear as day, knowing that it was that play there that can be the difference of us being in the play offs or not now. But that is just our luck. But as we keep trudging threw the crap we are losing to teams the KC and first Det game by 3 points.

TJack after we got crushed at Lambeau got really hot. Our Defense has been amazing expecially our pass D. Everyone has stepped up. Tjack has been there he has made rookie mistakes and hey are just that because he is a rookie. I say with a new coach he will get better given a better scheme with someone that will recognize the hey they are going to just put 8 -9 men inthe box sir! So can we try something else? It is that simple. I hate these let downs and I am used to it but I am tired of being used to it. Time for a change. Time to let Zyggi that we need a change in Minnesota and that just because he beat the GMen doesnt say much for us. He let the fans downa nd they wont keep the stands full when all you do is have them full til the end of the 2nd to last game of reg season. We Made The Team! Remember That Comercial? Its been on TV all year! I have several hankies from the games of it for proof! Its time he shows that we made the team and we need to change the team for better. Chilly will not bring a championship to us with playcalling like that PERIOD! We need agressive QUICK THINKING game changing NOW its time to chine NO PREVENT D! GAMES LOTS OF HArd BLitzes Keep putting ur balls in the games!

This has been my team for 40 years, it will never change, no matter what but he will see my presence and it shall be known that the Purple People Eater II will be cruising the streets still driving around after the seasons end PROUD of my team!

I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Think about the season! And rate it totally through the whole season

Sorry but this kind of topics let me down,meaning our season is over.....

But the season is not over.

El underdog.

Frostbite is offline Coach

Re: Think about the season! And rate it totally through the whole season

"purplepowered" wrote:
    Now when you really look back you take a look how Rice has come along when he was used he played great so why didnt we use him more and if we did would we have been in better position than last night? Then After the pack 2nd game TJack and Chilly got embarrassed so we got on track and TJack got us thru with AP runnin thru all year and Taylor carrying us all the way while the teams WR and air attack struggled and we were preparing AP to take over the starting role. Our offensive linemen were in disarray for along time looked to appear that McKinney was way out in left field. and about on the trading block with Mewelde moore to Tampa. Then things started to gel. our Rbs really taking off running all over teams crushin over teams.

Then the barn burner when the Super Chargers came to town and AP All Day took it to the HALL OF FAME with 296 yards. WOW!. And well the TDs also cant forget about them. Our WRs and linemen blocking like KINGS of the midway for our Crunch n Crash Team(Peterson and Taylor) my nicknames for them. Things go up and down, KC we get there and Shank gets a TD thrown perfectly to him directly in front of the official and he calls it incomplete. I still remember that clear as day, knowing that it was that play there that can be the difference of us being in the play offs or not now. But that is just our luck. But as we keep trudging threw the crap we are losing to teams the KC and first Det game by 3 points.

TJack after we got crushed at Lambeau got really hot. Our Defense has been amazing expecially our pass D. Everyone has stepped up. Tjack has been there he has made rookie mistakes and hey are just that because he is a rookie. I say with a new coach he will get better given a better scheme with someone that will recognize the hey they are going to just put 8 -9 men inthe box sir! So can we try something else? It is that simple. I hate these let downs and I am used to it but I am tired of being used to it. Time for a change. Time to let Zyggi that we need a change in Minnesota and that just because he beat the GMen doesnt say much for us. He let the fans downa nd they wont keep the stands full when all you do is have them full til the end of the 2nd to last game of reg season. We Made The Team! Remember That Comercial? Its been on TV all year! I have several hankies from the games of it for proof! Its time he shows that we made the team and we need to change the team for better. Chilly will not bring a championship to us with playcalling like that PERIOD! We need agressive QUICK THINKING game changing NOW its time to chine NO PREVENT D! GAMES LOTS OF HArd BLitzes Keep putting ur balls in the games!

This has been my team for 40 years, it will never change, no matter what but he will see my presence and it shall be known that the Purple People Eater II will be cruising the streets still driving around after the seasons end PROUD of my team!

Me too...but Childress will be here for awhile so we have to hang in and hope for the best. I swear sometimes between Frazier and Chilly I wonder if there is 1 brain between them in game planning or being able to make adjustments early in games??

Our season now rests on other teams shoulders because we as a team were not prepared (AGAIN...How Many Weeks Now?) for facing the 8 man front. Predictable play calling....no motivational skills for big games...no ability to switch gears and open the play book when needed. Add to this players not executing and playing below there capabilities.

Add it up....and you have 8 and 8 and out of playoff contention. Mark there words....WE WILL NOT WIN AT MILE HIGH unless the game plan going is spreads the defense more and is totally unpredictable.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?