They just did better...

As patriotic as a Vikings fan that I am, let me be the first to give praise to the efforts of the Packers during this game, and to [size=7px]favre[/size]. I don't know of any guy whose one year anniversary death of his father, wife has breast cancer and brother-in-law died can come back and play like a semi all-star quarterback. He did a hell of a job and I've got an entire new respect for him, as a person not a quarterback. And for the packers who overcame injuries and played their hearts out. Hey, atleast were probable for the playoffs. We just need to get our defense together. More games will come and Culpepper and Moss are yet to be gone for another 10-12 years. Good Job packers and Great Job DAUNTE
    Sean Saunders

Packerguy is offline Rookie

They just did better...

nice post

as I said in another post these teams are so similar in that their offenses can be brilliant at times but the defense makes u want to hide.

to be honest the game could have gone either way.

I certainly dont think the refs gave the game to the pack like some say but it so close and every call so important it may seem like that to the losing team.

U guys are still alive for the playoffs and to be honest if they met again for a 3rd time it would be anyones ball game.

NO trash talking here from me after seeing a classy post from culpepperviking.

There are other teams i would rather face in the playoffs at this point than the vikings. I think all things considered the pack would have a tough time beating them a 3rd time. NOt to mention the vikings would be as motivated as any team in the history of the nfl to beat them.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

They just did better...

Yes, I hate to admit it but props the the Pack for wanting it more and to Favre. Personally, Favre is my worst enemy on the field. But, I do admire his determination when he needs to make something happen. He has gone through a lot and it takes a strong willed man to perform the way he does.

404 is offline Rookie

They just did better...

If Favre is really that classy, respectable(not saying hes not at all), when they lost at Jacksonville, why didn't he atleast have the courtesy to go back out on the field to congratulate the player/coaches etc.
    da441406927a7aa8c47d42e2a95977b4

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

They just did better...

I guess the competitiveness, know one like to loose and its easier for some people to congradulate the opponent then others.

I try not to say i hate this person and this person, becuase i think of it this way, What if i knew them personally or they were related to me, then what would i think of them. If favre was my uncle or some shit i would probably love him. As much as people hate TO or Moss what if they new the individual personaly. People are quick to judge but think about it.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

They just did better...

Props to the Pack and Favray.

They just outplayed us.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.