Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: These are the days i hate during the offseason

I miss football so much at this time of year I am watching old XFL games on tape.

LMAO!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Boy,I,m getting all warm and fuzzy inside lol.Yeah this time of year sucks,I,m waiting for the mags to come out.At least I,ll have something to read!!
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

zimtwister is offline Coach

that scooter was HILARIOUS. LMAO!
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

I'm a huge Sf Giants fan and last season only missed a game while i was at work. untill this year , i'm so juiced about the vikes offseason that ppo , nfl net and espn news wire , have takin all of my baseball time. i have caught 1 game this year and thats it.

but as far as boxing , i still haven't missed a fight !! luckily boxing is saturday nights and friday nights ( some times tuesday and thursday nights ) , so they don't intersect nfl sunday ticket. go vikes .skol.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    I'm a huge Sf Giants fan and last season only missed a game while i was at work. untill this year , i'm so juiced about the vikes offseason that ppo , nfl net and espn news wire , have takin all of my baseball time. i have caught 1 game this year and thats it.

but as far as boxing , i still haven't missed a fight !! luckily boxing is saturday nights and friday nights ( some times tuesday and thursday nights ) , so they don't intersect nfl sunday ticket. go vikes .skol.
    Go DODGERS!!!!!!!oh yea and tomorrow on ShoTime im rootin for Castillo i love boxing in HD its awesome

"magicci" wrote:

Go DODGERS!!!!!!!oh yea and tomorrow on ShoTime im rootin for Castillo i love boxing in HD its awesome
    "chico" corrales has lots of power but sometimes easy to find . but he's a northern california guy , so i'm goin with him. can't wait for gatti , mayweather and trinidad , wright . i think it'll be mayweather and wright ( the victors ) but for the sake of brawls i'd like gatti and trinidad.
    oh yeah , sorry to hear that about the dodgers!! :lol:

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

wat u mean SORRY the dodgers are awesome Brad Penny pitched an awesome game today to bad holton messed it up or the dodgers woulda won 13-0 oh yea and sorry to hear bout the giants

just pullin your chain , hence the :lol:

"magicci" wrote:

what a fight !!!!!!! corrales knocked down twice in 10th to get up and stop catillo in the same round!!!!! best fight i've seen since gatti & ward . i truely thought corrales was done , but his trainer ( goosen )told him he needed to turn it around , then corrales unleashed about 10 , slightly contested , bombs!!!!

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah these days do suck, i keep coming on hoping to read about a new FA we brought in or something... but no. I love the month before the draft and up to the draft.. thats when the good stuff happens

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast