Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Del Rio Guest

Is there even a chance?....

Comon let the defense mechanism go, just enjoy this one

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Over 80% of ESPN.com voters think the Pack is going to win.

LIKE I SAID, UNDER DOGS, with nothing to lose.

"vikingstw" wrote:
    This is how i'm gonna take the game. I'm gonna be exited all week, i'm gonna look foward to the game knowing we have a chance to win. I'm gonna chear my ass off but i am NOT going to expect a win. If i go through the whole week thinking we're gonna win like i did for christmas and we lose, i dont know what i would do.

This may change throughout the week but for right now this is how i feel.
    I feel the same way. I'm still backing the team 100% but our recent track record does not point towards a positive outcome.

But while that game is being played I'll be in front of the TV with my 6 month old son (both of us in our Vikings jerseys) cheering for the win...GO VIKES!!!
    Even babies know the difference.

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

I can't take another 34-31 score. If it happens a third time, I don't know if I won't have a break down. On a serious note, knocking the pack out of the playoffs will make up for the second half season slide, IMO. Go Vikings!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

Articnv is offline Coach

Playoffs

I do believe this will be another game of who gets the ball last to win

Lets hope the vikings can nockthe pack off

Skol Vikes

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"vikingstw" wrote:
    This is how i'm gonna take the game. I'm gonna be exited all week, i'm gonna look foward to the game knowing we have a chance to win. I'm gonna chear my ass off but i am NOT going to expect a win. If i go through the whole week thinking we're gonna win like i did for christmas and we lose, i dont know what i would do.

This may change throughout the week but for right now this is how i feel.
    I'm gonna be excited this week also, and I'll be bouncing off the walls come Saturday. I'm gonna cheer my ass off too, not to mention I am doing my share of trash talking at school (I know some Pack fans, I've gotta trash-talk back to them). I'll be also hearing alot of trash talk from my Viking-hater friends....they even went so far as to make what they call a "Brett Favre clap" (it's kinda an inside joke). But, in all honesty, I'm not expecting a win. It'll be close though.

SKOL VIKES!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

berserkers is offline Rookie

I originally thought that this would be a good match-up for a couple of different reasons:

A.) We have the leg up on preperation for this game, seeing as we see them 2 imes during the season anyway. Obviously this works in their advantage too, but better than facing an unknown...

B.) Green Bay beaten us 2 times already, what are the odds that they will make it three?

but then I heard some interesting stats:

Teams that have been swept/have swept their wildcard opponent have met 15 times in NFL history, and despite what you might think, the sweeping team (i.e the team with two wins already) has gone on to win the third matchup 10 out of those 15 times!

Heres another stat that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside:

Only 5 times in the history of the NFL has an 8-8 team made the playoffs, and all five times, they have been ousted in th first round.

Combine those stats with the Vikings horrible secondary, Brett Favres arm, the game being at Lambeau Field and The Vikings self esteem being in left field, and this spells blowout for the Vikes!

still though, there has never been a game in my history as a Vikings fan that I have wanted to win more than this one against the Pack... okay, well maybe that is overstating it a bit... I did want that 98 NFC championship against the Falcons pretty badly, but that was the first time in my life that they were close to making the Superbowl.....

This game has monumental meaning for me. Obviously I hate the Pack more than anything. Obviously they waxed us twice this year during the season, now we have a chance to exact some revenge, in their backyard, and when it counts. We have a chance to knock them out of the playoffs.

I don't care if we win another game this year, but I want this win!
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    Oh, and by the way.. I was at the skins game yesterday and My dad had the nerve to tell me to be "less loud"...my brother was saying they can't hear you..

I'm like dude...this is my first Vikings game and I'm gonna scream my ass off....I don't care if Pres bush was right next to me....I wasn't behaving for anybody...

anyways, It would be sweet revenge to beat the Pack in the playoffs...but I'm not getting too hyped...only to get disappointed...that would suck....
    Where did you guys sit?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123