Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Is there even a chance?....

GQ that's about as fair weather as it gets LOL, ok maybe not maybe we are all just gluttons for emotional hardship and anger.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:
    GQ that's about as fair weather as it gets LOL, ok maybe not maybe we are all just gluttons for emotional hardship and anger.
    LOL trust me.. I WANT to see this game. My head just hurts from constant hair pulling, I think I am going balled now. Randy Moss feels our pain for how this season went. He had enough and walked. You know what though, I finally came to realize that seasons like this are expected if you are a Viking fan and just because I dont want to see the game and see the Vikings loose again doesnt mean i am fair weathered. I just dont want to see them loose to the Packs and watch the Packs and there fans celebrate. Especially since the looser packs up and goes home and waits till September to play again. This weekend I am going to wear a cheese head hat that my friend bought for me while he was in Wisconsin (he's a big Packer fan) and put horns on it. Maybe it will curse Green Bay!
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

It will be very hard if they lose, but there is no way no how i will miss game. First playoff game against the pack, we got a chance for revenge, LETS DO IT DAMNIT!

Del Rio Guest

"GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    LOL trust me.. I WANT to see this game. My head just hurts from constant hair pulling, I think I am going balled now. Randy Moss feels our pain for how this season went. He had enough and walked. You know what though, I finally came to realize that seasons like this are expected if you are a Viking fan and just because I dont want to see the game and see the Vikings loose again doesnt mean i am fair weathered. I just dont want to see them loose to the Packs and watch the Packs and there fans celebrate. Especially since the looser packs up and goes home and waits till September to play again. This weekend I am going to wear a cheese head hat that my friend bought for me while he was in Wisconsin (he's a big Packer fan) and put horns on it. Maybe it will curse Green Bay!
    I'm just playing I have no desire or right to judge if anyone is a fan. But damn man you gotta watch. Trust me you wont want to miss this one. Hell if you watch and are dissapointed I'll send you a six pack or something LOL

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

If thats what its gonna take to get you to watch the game, i'll pitch in and we can get you a twelve pack before the game. :drunken:

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "GQVikesfan" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm just playing I have no desire or right to judge if anyone is a fan. But damn man you gotta watch. Trust me you wont want to miss this one. Hell if you watch and are dissapointed I'll send you a six pack or something LOL
    LOL fair enough.. I bought a 12 pack yesterday and went through 5 beers watching the Vike/Skins game, then another 2 beers waiting for the outcome of the Rams and Panther games.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Is there even a chance?....

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Well, after that lame performance, from everything I've been hearing in the media and on the street...basically the whole world isn't giving our Vikes even the remotest chance to win in Green Bay. Does anyone think that all this might build a huge wave of OVERCONFIDENCE in the Packers? That's what sort of happened to the 49'ers back in '87...although that '87 team was a lot more well rounded than this years team.
    Well one advantage is that everyone has us tipped as the underdogs and expect us to get our butts handed to us. If we come out with a win - whether it's by one point or twenty points- then we'll have caused an upset and the media will be getting their crow by the truckload ... not to mention those wearing green and gold
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Del Rio Guest

Good then you better be swearing at your TV like the rest of us. Just tell me what type and I will express it to your house LOL.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"vikingstw" wrote:
    This is how i'm gonna take the game. I'm gonna be exited all week, i'm gonna look foward to the game knowing we have a chance to win. I'm gonna chear my ass off but i am NOT going to expect a win. If i go through the whole week thinking we're gonna win like i did for christmas and we lose, i dont know what i would do.

This may change throughout the week but for right now this is how i feel.
    My thoughts exactly...I couldn't have said it better myself

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Oh, and by the way.. I was at the skins game yesterday and My dad had the nerve to tell me to be "less loud"...my brother was saying they can't hear you..

I'm like dude...this is my first Vikings game and I'm gonna scream my ass off....I don't care if Pres bush was right next to me....I wasn't behaving for anybody...

anyways, It would be sweet revenge to beat the Pack in the playoffs...but I'm not getting too hyped...only to get disappointed...that would suck....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast