Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CanuckVike is offline Starter

Is there even a chance?....

Well, after that lame performance, from everything I've been hearing in the media and on the street...basically the whole world isn't giving our Vikes even the remotest chance to win in Green Bay. Does anyone think that all this might build a huge wave of OVERCONFIDENCE in the Packers? That's what sort of happened to the 49'ers back in '87...although that '87 team was a lot more well rounded than this years team.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

Del Rio Guest

I doubt the Packers will be over confident especially playing against us. They know us like we know them. They will be prepared.

There is a good chance we win

On a side note if Favre does go on to a superbowl and win this year and retires after. My suspision that has been growing over the last 20 years will be true, that the NFL is scripted and is soap opera for grown men!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

This is how i'm gonna take the game. I'm gonna be exited all week, i'm gonna look foward to the game knowing we have a chance to win. I'm gonna chear my ass off but i am NOT going to expect a win. If i go through the whole week thinking we're gonna win like i did for christmas and we lose, i dont know what i would do.

This may change throughout the week but for right now this is how i feel.

Del Rio Guest

I'm expecting a win. I expect a damn hard fought game.

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

I am hoping for a win but I am very optimistic about this game. Everything favors Green Bay.. outdoors, its cold, its on grass blah blah blah.. same old routine. Although the game will be broadcasted this Sunday.. I will skip it. I cant stand to watch another loss.. especially since this game means whether we go on forward or pack up and go home. Good luck to Minny! :salute:
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

If the Pack does happen to win, I am routing for them to go to the SB and get Favre another SB ring and then he pulls an Elway and goes out on top and leave the Puckers in ruin for the next 20 years.

You kind of wonder where a Kurt Warner will end up next year. Maybe Green Bay.

Win or Lose this weekend, I am still routing for Favre to retire and the whole ruin thing.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Your not gonna watch the game? We havn't been to the playoffs in three years or four years and your not gonna watch the game? We have a chance to get the sweetest revenge on the pack and your not gonna watch the game?

CanuckVike is offline Starter

When we do play, I just hope we do just about EVERYTHING different! Go BALLS TO THE WALLS! Throw deep early and often...blitz hard, smart and often...even if we get burned!! HIT SOMEBODY! And that means their wedge on kickoffs...(the effort in DC was pathetic)...don't just sit in the zone waiting for the ball to come to us...move in on the damn receiver and hit him!!!! I think we've been too scared to make plays. WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE NOW!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

GQVikesfan is offline Starter

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Your not gonna watch the game? We havn't been to the playoffs in three years or four years and your not gonna watch the game? We have a chance to get the sweetest revenge on the pack and your not gonna watch the game?
    I'll wait for NFL Priiiiiiiiiiiime Tiiiiiiiiiime! You know what, better yet.. I'll Tivo it. If they win then I'll watch it, they loose then I'll wait for Chris Berman to give me the scoop on what they did wrong. Probably another holding call on Adam Goldberg on the last drive to give Minnesota the win.
    My toys!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/?action=viewĄt=car2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/GQNauticaGuy/Audi3.jpg

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Yeah, if brett is done they are gonna try to get brees

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast