Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: In Their Own Words: Randy Moss

Sunday ticket is $180 for the whole year, wich is like like 12 or 13 bucks a game. Plus you get to see any other games you want to.

Speaking of contracts, sunday ticket is signed through the 2008 (i think) season with direct tv, thats at least 3 more years for sure.

scorptile is offline Starter

i wonder if they will air his comment "im not gonna win a superbowl as a viking comment..." :lol:
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I think that was BS, he never said that to the media, i dont believe it was EVER recorded, i never heard it just the rumor that he said it.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Why would that be cool. Randy aint part of the organization anymore and if anything hes just going to blast the team especially red mccheap and say "ah how life is so much better here in Oakland than it was in Minny."

I doubt he has any positive things to say about us.
    I'm getting awfully sick of the people who don't appreciate the stuff that randy has done for this team. Why can't people still like Randy Moss? For alot of people he was their favorite player, and that just doesn't change because our team decided to trade him. Jeez show a little gratitude or AT LEAST understanding.

Don't tell me you no longer like Tarkenton, Carter, Moon, Reed etc. cuz they left minnesota.

I'm with ya.

Schulzy is offline Training Camp

Sunday tickett is way worth it dude. You never have to miss a game and if your wife want's you to go to her parents place (Where all thats on is golf) You have a good reason to stay home. Jee honey I'D love to but I payed to see the Vikes kick a$$ and you know how you don't like me to wast money.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Why would that be cool. Randy aint part of the organization anymore and if anything hes just going to blast the team especially red mccheap and say "ah how life is so much better here in Oakland than it was in Minny."

I doubt he has any positive things to say about us.
    I'm getting awfully sick of the people who don't appreciate the stuff that randy has done for this team. Why can't people still like Randy Moss? For alot of people he was their favorite player, and that just doesn't change because our team decided to trade him. Jeez show a little gratitude or AT LEAST understanding.

Don't tell me you no longer like Tarkenton, Carter, Moon, Reed etc. cuz they left minnesota.
    Stallion: I deeply appreciate all hes done for us while he was a vike, scorch the pack, catch the 80 yard bombs, etc. Its just that i have a hard time seeing him act postively to our organization after we so-called betrayed him and traded him away.

It just seems like he wants to take pot shots at us or something. I dont hate him, oakland has been one of my fav afc teams and since i see a lot or raider games down here, ill be watching how he does in silver and black.

Besides i still have his jersey and still plan on wearing it, not throwing it in the trash like some bone heads do. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Directv is most def the way to go. I mean its a NFL fans dream. NFL Network, and most importantly for me SUNDAAAY TICKETT!!! I love it so much, I'm so glad the pre-directv days are over when watching the raiders every damn week...ewww.

Jordan23 is offline Waterboy

I have Nfl Sunday ticket too and its AWSOME

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

How much does Sunday ticket cost you per year???

On the DVR - it's the most amazing thing ever.

Once you get it, you WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO WITHOUT IT!!!

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

So did anyone see this feature on Moss tonight? what was it like? I didn't have the opportunity to see it being as I don't have the NFL Network.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast