Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: In Their Own Words: Randy Moss

I know! I tried to talk my girlfriend into it when we got our new joint last week and she said no, when there is bad weather we won't be able to watch tv. Once we get settled in a little bit better, I'm going to look into it, cuz then I can get Sunday ticket, and watch the vikes at home every Sunday!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Why would that be cool. Randy aint part of the organization anymore and if anything hes just going to blast the team especially red mccheap and say "ah how life is so much better here in Oakland than it was in Minny."

I doubt he has any positive things to say about us.
    I'm getting awfully sick of the people who don't appreciate the stuff that randy has done for this team. Why can't people still like Randy Moss? For alot of people he was their favorite player, and that just doesn't change because our team decided to trade him. Jeez show a little gratitude or AT LEAST understanding.

Don't tell me you no longer like Tarkenton, Carter, Moon, Reed etc. cuz they left minnesota.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I know! I tried to talk my girlfriend into it when we got our new joint last week and she said no, when there is bad weather we won't be able to watch tv. Once we get settled in a little bit better, I'm going to look into it, cuz then I can get Sunday ticket, and watch the vikes at home every Sunday!!
    I worship sunday ticket, its kinda like having high speed internet once you have it you'll never want to trade it for dial up! I havn't missed a viking game for 3 years thanks to sunday ticket!! OH plus you can get the DVR's and they record anything and everything you want. I dont have one but i heard there real nice.

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That would be sweet! I'm getting excited just thinking about getting a satelitte!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I worship sunday ticket, its kinda like having high speed internet once you have it you'll never want to trade it for dial up! I havn't missed a viking game for 3 years thanks to sunday ticket!! OH plus you can get the DVR's and they record anything and everything you want. I dont have one but i heard there real nice.

I agree. sunday ticket is the best. If you have a chance to, get it.

I wish sunday ticket would have signed a deal with cable too! That would make things much easier!!

mosscatch2005 is offline Training Camp

How much is sunday ticket??
    "Straight cash homie" -Mo$$

Good question.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

I just saw randy at the miami vs. detroit pistons game. He was sitting on the front row and it looked like he was sitting with chris carter.

Do you mean cRis Carter?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast