Thread: thanks you

scorptile is offline Starter

thanks you

thanks goes out to the vikings and the vikings fans. thanks for beating those ugly j'ville jaguars and you guys are welcome that the colts beat the lions. glad to see moss back from injury. but i didn notice he didnt get passed to as much but that is a good thing cause it was more of a team effort. and happy to see the vikes D actually score one. like i said thanks again from a colts fan
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

thanks you

glad to help :wink: I was actually a lil bit worried about today, but I'm super glad that we came out with the W... I was starting to feel the ulcers building when it looked like the "Cardiac Cats" might do it again... big props go out to Udeze and K-Dub for making sure that they didn't!

scorptile is offline Starter

thanks you

yeah i know i was like no dont let them come back. cause in all reality they are not very good at all they just think they are. and all the jag fans are really cocky about it too...they hung out at the colts forums for weeks and now they are all gone after this loss...i loved seeing the final score though..the afc south division is basically two wins for the colts and one loss for the jags away so in other words i was rooting for the vikes today which is a rarity....lol
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.