Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Thanks PP.O! Added Pics to my site from last nite!

You are awesome to be around. Very accepting of everyone. All fans nationwide. Its just great to carry on such a tradition with people you dont know but can get to know by talking to them about the love of our game.

The Sermon was awesome, if someone can email or post it great. I love them. Yeehaw! The Purple Jesus! I had Bears fans right below us last night and I said you may have Adrian Peterson but we have the Purple Jesus and she just rolled her eyes and laughed, well I laughed last when she left after DSharp got the int. Anyway thewifey says we will bring fresh fish to warm on the grill for everyone hopefully next year!

You again are great people to just open your area up to everyone that sees your site and starts chatting football with you and brings
    others with them, thats great. I cant remember having more fun. It truely was the best time I have ever had at a game tailgating before. ! because I had my wife there, 2 cause of PP.O, if we didnt have to get back to Brainerd last night we could have stuck around. We got back by 2 am.

VERY TIRED I Might add. I was pushing almost 85 trying to make the last 30 miles go quicker.

I had Some bear fans (pissed obviously) say all you did was worsen your draft pick tonite, all i said was all we did was kick your jiggly butt!

I did get a great picture of a bear fan that I need to ad from last night I will add later .

also I am sure its ok to add a link of PP.O to my site is it not? any problems with that let me know! I plan to add it in the next cpl days.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Thanks PP.O!

Very nice post my friend.
    Very nice indeed.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good to hear you had a good time - they're a great bunch at the tailgate and make everyone welcome. That way you'll be encouraged to get back to the Dome again.

I should Webby would be fine with you adding a link to PP.O from your site - best drop him a PM to make sure
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Link away!
    Sorry I was late folks, but hey, at least I am able to make it again!
    Thanks to everyone for welcoming my dad too, he didn't know what the hell to expect, but when the reverend zeus passed out the beer he felt welcomed...his first grain belt in maybe 25 yaers.
    LOL

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

It was nice to meet you

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey I added the pics from last night to my website as well as the pp.o link so take a look if you all want. and again thanks for the warm welcome
    http://purplepowered.tripod.com/id7.html

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/TheSermon4PurpleJesus.jpg[/img]
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepowered" wrote:
    Hey I added the pics from last night to my website as well as the pp.o link so take a look if you all want. and again thanks for the warm welcome
    The spirit of Purple Jesus inspires me!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    The spirit of Purple Jesus inspires me!

=Z=

Looks like quite a performance too!
    One day I will have to experience it in person...
    ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepowered" wrote:

Great pics, purplepowered...
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Thanks PP.O! Added Pics to my site from last nite!

Its been said of me that I am a bit slow sometimes, however, I just can't seem to actually find a link to the actual sermon.
    Has it been posted yet?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast