avikes3 is offline Waterboy

Thanks for the Hospitality

Wanted to let everyone who attended the tailgate party on Sunday Thank You for an awesome experience. You guys truly know how to have a good time. Wasn't sure what to expect, but was totally in awe of The home fans. Being from New Orleans we sure know how to party,and I'll tell ya you guys aren't far behind if at all. If anyone is coming to town this week I'd love to answer any questions about where to go and what to do.!!!! Skol Vikes!!! Beat the home team!!! :woohoo:

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Thanks for the Hospitality

avikes3 wrote:
    Wanted to let everyone who attended the tailgate party on Sunday Thank You for an awesome experience. You guys truly know how to have a good time. Wasn't sure what to expect, but was totally in awe of The home fans. Being from New Orleans we sure know how to party,and I'll tell ya you guys aren't far behind if at all. If anyone is coming to town this week I'd love to answer any questions about where to go and what to do.!!!! Skol Vikes!!! Beat the home team!!! :woohoo:
    It was good to meet you and your lovely wife. I hope you can convince her to cheer for the right team this Sunday!!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

TNViking is offline Starter

Re:Thanks for the Hospitality

I could not agree with avike3 more. PPOer's are the best! While people speak of "southern hospitality", I've not seen a more friendly and welcoming host than this group.

The Nashville Norsemen thank you again for the great time a few weeks ago.