Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Thanks

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I hate favre and im glad he got hurt.
    Again, why do any of you stick up for an absolute moron like this?
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Thanks

Every time you post I think of children born in underdeveloped countries, and wish that one of them had been born in your place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Thanks

Wow thats just dumb.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    Again, why do any of you stick up for an absolute moron like this?
    there is no way to stick up for him after he said something as stupid as that.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

diesavike is offline Rookie

Thanks

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You could show at least a little respect. Just terrible.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Thanks

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Let's face it in the back of your mind you sometimes think wouldn't it be nice if he was out of there LOS. I never wish anything bad on a person, but I am sure you at some point you have thought about a Viking being out. That being said I hope Favre is O. K. and I do like the toughness he exhibits. I hope he is not out for long. Good luck LOS.
    Quite honestly, I wouldn't want to see Moss with a broken leg or Hovan to suffer a spinal cord injury or something. There's something to be said for realizing this is a game, and just that. These guys have families and lives and wives and girlfriends (well, Hovan has a dog...)...there's nothing worth wishing that on anyone.

And secondly, I felt very, very vindicated when the Pack played the Vikes in Minnesota last year, and they hyped up Moss and miked up Hovan and made the big deal about how great they were, and then we beat them...not because they were injured, but because, that day, we were the better team. You can make the same point for the first game last year. It's better to beat your rival than to see them hurt by someone else.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Thanks

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    Let's face it in the back of your mind you sometimes think wouldn't it be nice if he was out of there LOS. I never wish anything bad on a person, but I am sure you at some point you have thought about a Viking being out. That being said I hope Favre is O. K. and I do like the toughness he exhibits. I hope he is not out for long. Good luck LOS.
    Quite honestly, I wouldn't want to see Moss with a broken leg or Hovan to suffer a spinal cord injury or something. There's something to be said for realizing this is a game, and just that. These guys have families and lives and wives and girlfriends (well, Hovan has a dog...)...there's nothing worth wishing that on anyone.

And secondly, I felt very, very vindicated when the Pack played the Vikes in Minnesota last year, and they hyped up Moss and miked up Hovan and made the big deal about how great they were, and then we beat them...not because they were injured, but because, that day, we were the better team. You can make the same point for the first game last year. It's better to beat your rival than to see them hurt by someone else.

Yes I agree Los....Its disgusting that anybody wishes injury on somebody else.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Thanks

Its sure better it happened to Favre than pepper.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks

Its sure better it happened to Favre than pepper.
    I think it's time that we all ignore this child. Our attention is exactly what he is seeking. I think he proved himslef with the last comment.

Los is right- not one "wishes" injury on anyone. We joke, and have fun with it, but in the end are we ever REALLY happy someone got hurt. Is the hope of the demise of your rival more important that the humanity toward another human being? I hate moss with a passion, think he is one of the worst attitudes in the NFL, and frankly LOVE when he gets laid out, but never, ever, do I or any REAL Packer fan hope that he doesn't get up. We hope he's in pain from the hit... a bit groggy maybe... but neverdo we hope he's injured.

Webby- if there was ever a case to excuse someone form the site... this is it. I wouldn't take this from my students... this guy is sick.. and unfortunatly a perfect example of immaturity
    3 Straight Division Champs

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Thanks

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:

Yeah, Favre better not hurt himself anymore, because I want to see him pay for his sins in the Vike/Pack game!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast