Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Del Rio Guest

Thanks

The Titans have surprised me with their lack of consistent play. Mcnair was out yesterday so I knew they would be hurting.

As far as Favre goes. He was injured for sure the play didn't really look like much but when he was hit the defender wrapped his arms up and this pinned Favre's arms behind him so he didn't have anything to brace his fall.

When he fell his head bounced off the turf. That's a dangerous situation and him coming back in although productive for one play was dangerous as well.

As far as him running down into the endzone I don't think that was a decision he made. I'm sure he was all fuzzy in the head and going of blurred reaction.

I'm glad they sat him out. You knew at that moment the Pack would lose. If they let Favre play I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled one out. But obviously you have to sit him for his health. I respect the decision.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks

I think the GB will win on MNF.

But back to the original topic. I think it is true competitive spirit to want Favre on the field.

With that said, I don't want to see another team knock him out, I want the Vikes to be able to make him sore the next day after our games with the Pack. I want Favre healthy so we can play him at full speed and beat him and his team. If he is not out on the field, that is like playing against a pee wee football team. Where would the fun in winning be then.

I do not wish to see anyone of our competitors injured.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks

The pack will beat the Titans next MNF, Favre will play, McNair will not, and once again Favre will lead his team to victory. The Pack just doesn't play well at all when Favre's out. Nobody else can make the same type of throws he does, or lead the team.

That being said, I sure hope he doesn't play us as well as he played the Raiders last year. That would suck.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks

Do you know that Mcnair is out for certain or is he a wait and see?

I agree, I think Favre will play.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Thanks

Let's face it in the back of your mind you sometimes think wouldn't it be nice if he was out of there LOS. I never wish anything bad on a person, but I am sure you at some point you have thought about a Viking being out. That being said I hope Favre is O. K. and I do like the toughness he exhibits. I hope he is not out for long. Good luck LOS.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Thanks

obviously on that last post I meant if he (Farve) WASN'T OUT THERE.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks

Hey all!

I was freaking when I didn't see Favre out there after the TD. However, props to the Packers to give up the game basically so that it prevents future injury. I hate the call, but it was the right one. Anyway- not giving up my hope on the season yet... grady has yet to come back, but i do see the packers getting a wildcard at best. Who knows though... at this rate the winnder of the central could be 10-6.

Would you agree that all these injuries and holdouts suck on both sides? No matter who wins the division, everyone will then blame injusries, etc. I would have LOVED to see both teams healthy and let em battle it out!!!!

Props to all of you for class as Los said....
    (Unfortunatley I will be absent from time to time again... conspicuous I know... but ask Los... getting on here around parent teacher conference time is crazy)
    3 Straight Division Champs

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Thanks

I hate favre and im glad he got hurt.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Thanks

vikingsalltheway, why are you such a jackass?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

gang_green is offline Training Camp

Thanks

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I hate favre and im glad he got hurt.
    You're a real class act buddy.

Please tell us all what reason you have to hate Brett Favre......so much so that you enjoy it when he gets injured

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast