Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for the class you guys have shown about Favre.

Most of you I wouldn't have expected it from (though I had one person in mind), but I was concerned there would be somone who would be celebrating Favre's injury.

I know some on this board have made classless remarks hoping Favre "breaks his thumb" or "breaks his leg". When he actually does go down with what was a fairly serious injury, I'm glad to see you've limited your cuts to ripping on the Pack and coaches as a whole (some of which I'm not disagreeing with right now), and not celebrating over our star's misfortune.

So, thanks. I knew there was a reason I hang out here. We might hate each other's team, but you can do it with class, too.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Thanks

I must wonder if he will start the Pack's next game. With this concushion and him not being able to finish the last two games now.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks

i still have not seen the play.

i went to get something to eat and came back they said he got hurt

but all i seen was a replay of his td pass is that the play he got hurt
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

fan4favre is offline Starter

Thanks

I think we saw today who the real leader of the Packers is. It is NOT Ahman Green.

Thanks

I was quick to call Favre practically a faker, and I admit I was wrong..his injury was serious and I think he was ok. You could tell he wanted to be out there, and with about 30 secs left I think he could have worked some magic for you guys. I hope he is alright and I cant wait till we play you guys!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Thanks

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    i still have not seen the play.

i went to get something to eat and came back they said he got hurt

but all i seen was a replay of his td pass is that the play he got hurt
    Then I guess you missed him coming onto the field after he was "hurt" and throwing a touchdown pass. He then sprints into the endzone and throws himself onto Javon Walker and falls onto the ground. He never entered the game after that.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks

i seen him sprinting but did not know how he got hurt
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks

well, according to the packer after game show, favres got 8 days to rest for their monday night match with the titans, and they are 90% sure that he'll play.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Thanks

"poult" wrote:
    well, according to the packer after game show, favres got 8 days to rest for their monday night match with the titans, and they are 90% sure that he'll play.

Oh He'll play. And I want to see him on the field if the Packers lose their fourth game in a row. Primetime crying in the towel.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks

This next game will be a big test for both the Pack and Titans, both teams have gotten off to bad starts and the loser fo this game could be in serious trouble!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast