Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

THANK YOU TJ HOUSHAMAZILLA!!

I would like to take a moment and officially thank TJ Houshmandzada. If it were not for TJ's decision to go to the Seahawks, the vikings would undoubtedly be stuck with a potentially washed up 30+ year old receiver. AND.. the vikings would never have drafted Harvin. Harvin had a terrific pro bowl rookie season, leading him to become the nfl offensive rookie of the year. Harvin had 60 receptions for 790 yds and 6td's. Also adding 2 return td's. Did I mention he's 21! I realize calling TJ washed up might be a little harsh, but at the age of 32, he doesn't have much longer in the NFL. Houshmandzada posted 911 yds on 79 receptions with only 3 td's. You stack that up against a guy like Harvin with his whole career ahead of him.. I'll take Harvin everytime! Thanks again TJ! Your decision made alot of people happy! And will for years to come! SKOL VIKINGS!
    How bout you sideburns.. You want somma this milk??

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Re:THANK YOU TJ HOUSHAMAZILLA!!

+1 Good point and post.

I would also like to thank the Vikes FO, the Bears and especially Jay Cutler.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

No doubt. I would also like to thank the Seahawks for Steve Hutchinson and their weak minded attempt at trying to return the poison pill contract by taking the mediocre Burleson off the Vikings' roster.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

AMEN... AND AMEN.
    How bout you sideburns.. You want somma this milk??

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

God Bless Us, everyone!

SKOL VIKINGS!

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Good point, T_V...it might even rate you a bump on Marr's spreadsheet.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Yes, but the Vikings would likely have Oher and some other second round player.

Harvin and Loadholt ended up a pretty nice 1&2 considering the Vikings draft position. They both could be long term starters.

By the way, Harvin is very good as a running back. I'd like to see more formations with him lining up in the backfield with Peterson.

Minniman wrote:
    Yes, but the Vikings would likely have Oher and some other second round player.

Harvin and Loadholt ended up a pretty nice 1&2 considering the Vikings draft position. They both could be long term starters.

By the way, Harvin is very good as a running back. I'd like to see more formations with him lining up in the backfield with Peterson.
    The bald guy on ESPN gave us an A- for the year
    Sean Saunders

Hinkle is offline Training Camp

Minniman wrote:
    This would be awesome using Peterson/Chester/Harvin as a three headed running attack. Just not too often since some of Harvin's college injuries came from the backfield.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Thanks TJ Douche

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast