Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Thank You Red McCombs !!

"SKOL" wrote:
    The seats are $105 each this year. Up from $90 last.
    well i hope at least they are good seats at that price. damm when i went to 3rivers in '92 the tix were 25 bucks. i looked online at their tix now and they are way higher. i cant imagine what vikes tix are going to be once a new stadium is in place.
    now i understand a little more the animosity towards red. now i know why you are always on his ass about spending to the cap. lol get em skol!!!!
    at that price he should be willing to build his own stadium.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Thank You Red McCombs !!

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    red mcombs us ubeleivably dumb. he doesnt know anything about football and the longer he stays with the vikings, the longer the vikings will be bad. the retard wont spend any money what so ever. plus he wants to move the vikings to texas if he doest get his stadium in minnesota. all he does is cry n complain cuz he's only making 240 million dollars a year. i hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He is doing it to be vindictive to the state of MN.

"You won't pay for my stadium, then I will take it from the fans."

Actually that is the message the state gov. gave him, "the general public doesn't want to pay for the stadium."

But I highly doubt the new owners will cut ticket prices.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Thank You Red McCombs !!

Yeah, and you can thank eBay for making it damn near impossible to find a good deal. These brokers buy up so many tickets, sucks!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Thank You Red McCombs !!

I'm boycotting the the vikings until Red sells. I'm not going to any games. I don't want him to profit from me. If enough people do it, he'll be forced to sell. I wish more season ticket holders joined me.

carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion

Thank You Red McCombs !!

"briboy75" wrote:
    I'm boycotting the the vikings until Red sells. I'm not going to any games. I don't want him to profit from me. If enough people do it, he'll be forced to sell. I wish more season ticket holders joined me.
    LMFAO.

Thank goodness Red is committed to actually spending the increase on making this team better, spending up to the salary cap, and actually sign a few free agents. Thanks again Red.
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Thank You Red McCombs !!

Briboy I think that is what Red wants. Right now he doesn't have much of an argument that the Vikes are viable in Minnesota. But if he has empty seats he can say he is losing money and he can't afford to stay in Minnesota. That is his way out and on to LA!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Thank You Red McCombs !!

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    Briboy I think that is what Red wants. Right now he doesn't have much of an argument that the Vikes are viable in Minnesota. But if he has empty seats he can say he is losing money and he can't afford to stay in Minnesota. That is his way out and on to LA!!
    All the fans have to do is just go public and say the only reason they are not buying tickets is b/c he is owner. He will sell and then everybody will be happy.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Thank You Red McCombs !!

"VikesFan111" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    All the fans have to do is just go public and say the only reason they are not buying tickets is b/c he is owner. He will sell and then everybody will be happy.
    If only it were that easy.

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Thank You Red McCombs !!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VikesFan111" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    If only it were that easy.
    It is easy. Get a lot of people and go out and do it. It is not illegal or anything.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Thank You Red McCombs !!

Loyal fans that have waited for their seats and moved up year after year, probably aren't going to give them up for 8x$15 for a $120/ticket/year?????

I would have a hard time giving up my seats if I was a season ticket holder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast