Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Thank you Packer fans

"bono" wrote:
    Hovan,
    where have you been since the final quarter of the game? there have been packer backers posting "congrats", etc , since then. Again, congratulations. Your team deserved it. My boys were horrible. I almost died watching the first half alone. They were horrible. At the same time, I found myself laughing at my defense...seemed like a dream... because they were such a joke. I mean, I always knew the defense was horrible, but, to play like this in a big time game was just no right. I'm just glad it's over. I don't have to worry about going crazy if they were to win this game...play the falcons, and lose. I'd rather feel the pain now...the sooner the better.
    I am never online during Viking games...I might miss something :bootyshake:

You are the only one that I have seen on here giving props. I'm sure Loss will be on tomorrow after his Hangover. I feel for you real fans...but all of the Blue Cheese driking Braut sucking White Trash Packer fan, trolls........ :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Thank you Packer fans

"bono" wrote:
    Hovan,
    where have you been since the final quarter of the game? there have been packer backers posting "congrats", etc , since then. Again, congratulations. Your team deserved it. My boys were horrible. I almost died watching the first half alone. They were horrible. At the same time, I found myself laughing at my defense...seemed like a dream... because they were such a joke. I mean, I always knew the defense was horrible, but, to play like this in a big time game was just no right. I'm just glad it's over. I don't have to worry about going crazy if they were to win this game...play the falcons, and lose. I'd rather feel the pain now...the sooner the better.
    credit to you for coming here after the game- least you were still in with a chance at the half. You could have been a broncos fan yesterday which would have really sucked ...lol
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Thank you Packer fans

Actually thanx for the packers for giving us are x-mas present. This game was a lot biggger than the one played on x-mas eve and its about time the pack gives us our x-mas present. A little late but ill take it. A better one than we gave them on x-mas eve.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you Packer fans

"hovan" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    Hovan,
    I am never online during Viking games...I might miss something :bootyshake:

You are the only one that I have seen on here giving props. I'm sure Loss will be on tomorrow after his Hangover. I feel for you real fans...but all of the Blue Cheese driking Braut sucking White Trash Packer fan, trolls........ :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:
    Actually, Hovan, I've seen a handful of them. Most of the tards vanished, but the true fans showed. THOSE are the Packer fans that help make this a great rivalry.

Caine

Thank you Packer fans

No, funk dat! Packer fans have given me too mich BS over the years and I'm bitter. I don't care if a hundred people say good game, I've been belittled, berated, and everything, but raped and pillaged of my dignity around here. This day has led me to an introspective process where I've had to go over a lot of scenarios in my head and all the culmination of everything people have said to me has made this bittersweet happenstance one that I'll never forget. You guys seriously don't know what it's like to be me. Raider fans are said to be the worst, but Packer fans are persistent and annoying as well. Now I look down at thee who, unlike me, didn't know better and I think to myself, Randy Moss had it right... :bootyshake: By the way, nice picture UltraVikingsfan!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you Packer fans

"bono" wrote:
    Hovan,

Bono, I know that it is tough to see your team play that way, but as a Vikes fan I have seen my share over the years including this year.

But about your defense, I would not blame them as much as your offense! In the 3 quarter when Favre was throwing picks left and right your defense kept you in the game. The Vikes could have put the game away, and your D stopped them cold for the whole quarter! We could have easly gone up by 28 points if your D had not stepped up in the 3rd quarter.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you Packer fans

"WIsBiggestVikingsFan" wrote:
    No, funk dat! Packer fans have given me too mich BS over the years and I'm bitter. I don't care if a hundred people say good game, I've been belittled, berated, and everything, but raped and pillaged of my dignity around here. This day has led me to an introspective process where I've had to go over a lot of scenarios in my head and all the culmination of everything people have said to me has made this bittersweet happenstance one that I'll never forget. You guys seriously don't know what it's like to be me. Raider fans are said to be the worst, but Packer fans are persistent and annoying as well. Now I look down at thee who, unlike me, didn't know better and I think to myself, Randy Moss had it right... :bootyshake: By the way, nice picture UltraVikingsfan!
    Where in Wisconsin are you? I live in hell...errrr...Wisconsin too, so I think I understand your pain.

Caine

The Guy With The Narcissistic Screen Name

I hail from the westside of Milwaukee. It's like Green Bay's older brother city and I wear Vikings stuff throughout the whole year whether or not a gameday is nearby. I work at the biggest fish fry hall in the world, Serb Hall, and Friday the manager got on the mic and said good luck Packers, happy birthday to the cook, and managed to slip in that I'm the only guy rooting for the Vikings in site. I look back at that laugh 3 days later. No one recognizes how true my passion is for this great franchise. It was the first franchise in sports I really found my niche with (besides the Badboy Pistons, but since Shaq got beat by Detroit last year we had a falling out) and I knew instantly it would be a lifelong bond. Hell, 1998 was one of the greatest years of my life. Anyhow, it's all about our continued playoff push and how we used Green Bay as a punching bag. :blackeye:

P.S. Doesn't this Vikings squad remind you a little of Carolina from last year (minus a few obvious differences)?

- Kevin K from the westside of Milwaukee, WI

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you Packer fans

hey man i live out here in Cali and i really do think Raider fans are the worst

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: The Guy With The Narcissistic Screen Name

I hail from the westside of Milwaukee. It's like Green Bay's older brother city and I wear Vikings stuff throughout the whole year whether or not a gameday is nearby. I work at the biggest fish fry hall in the world, Serb Hall, and Friday the manager got on the mic and said good luck Packers, happy birthday to the cook, and managed to slip in that I'm the only guy rooting for the Vikings in site. I look back at that laugh 3 days later. No one recognizes how true my passion is for this great franchise. It was the first franchise in sports I really found my niche with (besides the Badboy Pistons, but since Shaq got beat by Detroit last year we had a falling out) and I knew instantly it would be a lifelong bond. Hell, 1998 was one of the greatest years of my life. Anyhow, it's all about our continued playoff push and how we used Green Bay as a punching bag. :blackeye:

P.S. Doesn't this Vikings squad remind you a little of Carolina from last year (minus a few obvious differences)?

- Kevin K from the westside of Milwaukee, WI
    I was at the serb hall this past summer for a wedding reception!! Nice place!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast