Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Thank you Packer fans

I was a part of this site last year after our humiliating loss in Arizona, and was here to see all of the newbie Packer fans post pictures of Lombardi trophies and the Nathan Poole catch. It really pissed me off but there was nothing I could do about it.

Now after this big playoff win in Green Bay I would just like to thank the Packer fans that have the balls to come on here and congratulate us. I didn't expect to see that. You guys really show a lot of class by doing that.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Thank you Packer fans

no problemo.
    I'm sure you guys would do the same.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Thank you Packer fans

Yeah, takes balls. Good game boys.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Thank you Packer fans

"bono" wrote:
    no problemo.
    Wow. A packer fan is amongst us tonight. Must be a true fan...unlike all of the other CockaROACHES.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Thank you Packer fans

SALUTE!! :salute:

Peace through superior firepower!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Thank you Packer fans

Hovan,
    where have you been since the final quarter of the game? there have been packer backers posting "congrats", etc , since then. Again, congratulations. Your team deserved it. My boys were horrible. I almost died watching the first half alone. They were horrible. At the same time, I found myself laughing at my defense...seemed like a dream... because they were such a joke. I mean, I always knew the defense was horrible, but, to play like this in a big time game was just no right. I'm just glad it's over. I don't have to worry about going crazy if they were to win this game...play the falcons, and lose. I'd rather feel the pain now...the sooner the better.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Biggs is offline Rookie

Re: Thank you Packer fans

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    I was a part of this site last year after our humiliating loss in Arizona, and was here to see all of the newbie Packer fans post pictures of Lombardi trophies and the Nathan Poole catch. It really pissed me off but there was nothing I could do about it.

Now after this big playoff win in Green Bay I would just like to thank the Packer fans that have the balls to come on here and congratulate us. I didn't expect to see that. You guys really show a lot of class by doing that.
    Congrats to the vikes for the big win. It must be a great deal of fun to finally win a game that matters. Good luck for the rest of the playoffs. The fans here at this site are dedicated and deserve the best. As much as I hate the Vikings, I have always said that I dont care which team you pull for...as long as you pull for them pationately. You people deserve a superbowl wi but I hope you dont get it for selfish reasons. GO PACK
    "if you look down to tie your shoes and see nothing but peanuts and confetti...you know the parade has passed you by"

"Some bleed purple as if they were a clown...I bleed Green and Gold as in cash money"

"behold the power of cheese!"

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Thank you Packer fans

"sdvikefan" wrote:

AMEN!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Thank you Packer fans

"bono" wrote:
    no problemo.
    Some of us would... :salute:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Thank you Packer fans

Yes, thank you to the classy Pack fans. Look forward to many more rivalries!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast