Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Thank you Minnesota

Thank you Minnesota for a fantastic weekend. I for my 18th birthday got tickets to the game against the Saints and the rest of the weekend to come and chill in the city. one of the better weekends of my life. we flew down from edmonton alberta canada on friday morning into the city and got to our hotel (blocks from the dome) and then went right to the mall. right after hooters was the vikings locker room store. saturday was all mall all the time and sunday of coarse was the game. i was at the stadium from 9-5 that day. started in the VIP tent with the cheerleaders and other amazing vikings fans and then i waited around to see Daunte roll away in his Rolls Royce. the game was so loud. and you havent seen football until you have seen it live in your favorite teams nfl city.

What a great weekend, i hope to be back next year.
    We're bringing purple back.

Re: Thank you Minnesota

Glad you guys had fun. My fiance and I went to our first game last year against the Seahawks and did pretty much the same things you did. The Vikings ended up losing, but it was still a fun game to be at. We are planning to go back in late December for the Vikings-Bears season finale. Hopefully they can pull a victory out for us this time!
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Glad too see you had a great time .... the MoA always gets the tourists in to spend the $$$$

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I envy you! lol one day I hope to make it up there for a game!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I envy you! lol one day I hope to make it up there for a game!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

yeah i did spend alot of money at the mall. most of it on clothes, none on the extra attractions(snoopy land, the dinosaur place). your welcome.
    We're bringing purple back.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm glad you had a good time. Minnesota is the best place on EARTH!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

"gregair13" wrote:
    Thank you Minnesota for a fantastic weekend. I for my 18th birthday got tickets to the game against the Saints and the rest of the weekend to come and chill in the city. one of the better weekends of my life. we flew down from edmonton alberta canada on friday morning into the city and got to our hotel (blocks from the dome) and then went right to the mall. right after hooters was the vikings locker room store. saturday was all mall all the time and sunday of coarse was the game. i was at the stadium from 9-5 that day. started in the VIP tent with the cheerleaders and other amazing vikings fans and then i waited around to see Daunte roll away in his Rolls Royce. the game was so loud. and you havent seen football until you have seen it live in your favorite teams nfl city.

What a great weekend, i hope to be back next year.
    thats sweet i have always wanted to wait around and watch the players come in and leave, we usually just grab a bite to eat outside and then go in to the game and then leave right afterwards, my gramp usually doesnt like to walk and wants to get home asap, what others players did u get to see???

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm glad you had a good time. Minnesota is the best place on EARTH!
    I'll second that! I've lived here my entire life and I can't imagine living anywhere else.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i would give almost anything to live in minnesota. i hopefully will be moving up there next spring when my cousin can get me a decent job. i'd be ecstatic!

Thanks Josdin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast