Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jarlvik is offline Rookie

Thank You for a Better Season

Much can and will be said about this season, players, plays, games, FO decisions, but I really ENJOYED watching this season. Thank you Minnesota Vikings! I look forward to next season.
    None

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, this team had spirit and it was fun to watch.. We have one of the youngest rosters in the NFL and this team has a bright future..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    IMHO one of the biggest positives about the Vikings this year is that quite often they played like a team. They have QB problems, and they need to keep Percy Harvin. PLEASE don't go after another worn out "veteran" QB.
    None

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Yeah thanks Vikings for getting so close and choking again. Look people, this game is played to win Championships, not to have a fun and exciting season then bow out of the bigger games every year.

All of us on this board are different ages. We probably range in age from the 50's on down to the teens, but we all have one thing in common. The Vikings have NEVER WON A SB in our lifetime. I don't know about you, but this shit is getting extremely old for me.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarlvik View Post
    Much can and will be said about this season, players, plays, games, FO decisions, but I really ENJOYED watching this season. Thank you Minnesota Vikings! I look forward to next season.
    agreed
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Yeah thanks Vikings for getting so close and choking again. Look people, this game is played to win Championships, not to have a fun and exciting season then bow out of the bigger games every year.

All of us on this board are different ages. We probably range in age from the 50's on down to the teens, but we all have one thing in common. The Vikings have NEVER WON A SB in our lifetime. I don't know about you, but this shit is getting extremely old for me.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post

Come on man buck up! 14 other teams have also never won a Super Bowl. Now the Texans barely count, having entered the league in 2002, and maybe Carolina and Jacksonville don't count either (both entered the league in 1995, "only" 17 years ago). But we aren't the only fans suffering from this syndrome. Other notable teams in this predicament include the Chargers and the Eagles. (link: Teams that Have Never Won the Super Bowl - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com)

At your age of 34 it can't be that bad yet compared to some of us. Yeah it sucks but if you bleed purple you have to keep the faith. I've watched this team year after year, through shitty seasons and great seasons, fair weather or foul, as I know you have. There is always next year, and the year after that, and the year after that one. . .keep the faith!
    Last edited by EricTheViking; 01-07-2013 at 08:27 AM.

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    I expected 3 to 4 wins this year and we made it to the playoffs and were beaten by a better team. I enjoyed the second half of the season and like anyone who bleeds purple I always have optimism for next year, I can't be certain but I think that's a light I see
    Purple till i die

Jarlvik is offline Rookie

Thank You for a Better Season

I choose to keep it positive. If CP plays MAYBE we do win . Stuff happens. I've seen many fantastic games, seasons, players...I've been a FAN since 1967 and will NEVER give up. Skol Vikings and Thank You indeed!!!!!!!!
    None

ShowingMyHorns is offline Training Camp
    2011: Possibly no vikings in Minnesota anymore, Adrian has no knee, and we finish 3-13.
    2012: Stadium bill passed, Adrian runs for 2nd most in NFL history, 10-6 with a wildcard loss with backup QB.

Win in my book, something to build off of. Let the Pessimist be pessimist. Have fun!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast