Thread: Thank You

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Thank You

Now that the regular season has drawn to a close, I would like to take a moment to thank all those that help run this site, and prepare for the tailgates

Rather than mention everyone by name and miss someone, I will just give a big thank you, and hopefully you all know how you are.

Lots of work goes into running this site, and I know many of appreciate the effort that is put into keeping it up and running. Thanks for that.

The tailgates are a blast. It is as much a reason that I attend the games, as the games themselves. My family and I have met some great people, and have had a blast.

Thanks to everyone involved in PurplePride, no matter what your role may be. Everyone contributes in some way or another, and it is what makes this site the number one Vikings site on the net.

Thank You!!

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Spot on ND, I can only echo those sentiments

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    Now that the regular season has drawn to a close, I would like to take a moment to thank all those that help run this site, and prepare for the tailgates

Rather than mention everyone by name and miss someone, I will just give a big thank you, and hopefully you all know how you are.
    I'll name names.

Thumbs UP to NeumDog for getting there every home game at SIX A-inthefreaking-M to get the PPO tailgate spots and setting up the tents, tables, chairs, grill, coolers and such to allow us to have such a great spot.

You're a good man, Dave.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

LIVike is offline Starter
    Yes thank you Dave. The tailgating this year made it much more enjoyable to actually get up to go to the games. And a thank you to everyone I met this year, it was fun and hopefully it can happen again next season.
    None

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'll name names.

Thumbs UP to NeumDog for getting there every home game at SIX A-inthefreaking-M to get the PPO tailgate spots and setting up the tents, tables, chairs, grill, coolers and such to allow us to have such a great spot.

You're a good man, Dave.

=Z=
    +1,000,000