Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler
    For those doubting Griffen's awesomeness last in this game, PFF backs me up and has him tied with Peppers for the top DE this week: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...am-of-week-16/
    5 hurries, 2 hits among other things.

Smith and Sully are on there as well.
    Last edited by Randy Moss; 12-26-2012 at 10:44 PM.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moss View Post
    For those doubting Griffen's awesomeness last in this game, PFF backs me up and has him tied with Peppers for the top DE this week: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...am-of-week-16/
    5 hurries, 2 hits among other things.

Smith and Sully are on there as well.
    As i mentioned before, Griffen had a not a very good game, but a great game! i watched the game again last night, i centered alot of my attention on line play, both o and d, Griffen played like a beast!!!!!! he was much much more of an impact on the D line than his stats showed, and his tackle stat is WRong!!!! i counted 3 tackles by him. Fact is, he has impressed me much more than Robison ever has, if i was the coach, ide have to seriously think about making him the starter over Robison at this point...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Super job all around. We finally win an important game we're not supposed to and on the road on grass. I think it's funny when people say Peterson was stopped and he still had 86 yards. That's like holding Jordan to 25- still a pretty good game by most standards. Houston has a stout defense but the running game was still effective. To be playing the final game for a playoff spot against the Packers in Minneapolis- could we ask for anything more? Well, maybe a win too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456