Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEXANS FANS??

TEXANS84 is offline Waterboy

TEXANS FANS??

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    hey come on now... they put up a good fight, but we just pulled through in the end. no need to rub it in... tough loss for a good up and coming team
    Thanks guys...was a tough one, just got back from the game. What an emotional rollercoaster, not to mention our Astros got beat as well.

Oh well....was great seeing Culpepper and Moss in person. And you guys got a steal in Uzdeke (I butchered it).

Good luck for the rest of the season, and wipe out our "other" AFC South teams please. :salute:

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: TEXANS FANS??

"skogs02" wrote:
    Now their all quiet.Wish they would come back and keep talking some smack now cmon, we all miss you guys
    For a collective fan base that soiled their pants at the end of regulation, I wouldn't taunt the Texans too much. They took a lickin' and kept on tickin' today. They may just be my new second-favorite team regardless of whether they play the Vikings. They were fun to watch, scrappy, and almost pulled the wool over on the Vikes.

They make the playoffs in 2005 with some upgrades on the OL.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

A4toZ is offline Waterboy

TEXANS FANS??

Disgraced by our team? Not quite. Wished we would've started playing in the first half - defintely.

Congrats on the win guys. Glad our TEXANS made a game out of it in the 2nd half. Overall it was a well played game and I think it kept all fans on the edge of their seats till the end.

Good luck and still expecting ya to take it deep in the playoffs.
    TEXANS fan since 9/7/00

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: TEXANS FANS??

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "skogs02" wrote:
    Now their all quiet.Wish they would come back and keep talking some smack now cmon, we all miss you guys
    For a collective fan base that soiled their pants at the end of regulation, I wouldn't taunt the Texans too much. They took a lickin' and kept on tickin' today. They may just be my new second-favorite team regardless of whether they play the Vikings. They were fun to watch, scrappy, and almost pulled the wool over on the Vikes.

They make the playoffs in 2005 with some upgrades on the OL.

So your favorite teams go!

1) Vikings
    2) Texans
    3) ?

ps. I did not soil myself, I only had a small heart-attack because my blood preasure was about 240 / 160!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

TEXANS FANS??

For the first time I realized that watching the Vikings could be hazardous to my health. I would swear that my blood also started to boil.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

TEXANS FANS??

So your favorite teams go!

1) Vikings
    2) Texans
    3) ?
    :lol:

WWBGD

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

TEXANS FANS??

Yeah guys, I was at the game yesterday and will give the Texans nothing but respect for a game well played. Most teams would have just let up when they were down by 21 pts., but the texans made a great comeback and almost got away with a win. I gained much respect for the Texans and their fans. They are real class acts!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12