Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: test

  1. #1
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    test

    test

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: test

    "Webby" wrote:
    test
    It works!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: test

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    test
    It works!

    =Z=
    When I posted the above message (and the post in the *TWITCH* in response to you) I got the following error:

    "A database error has occurred

    The webmaster has been notified of the error"

    Even though both posts seem to have been posted.

    FYI

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    Prophet Guest

    Re: test

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    test
    It works!

    =Z=
    When I posted the above message (and the post in the *TWITCH* in response to you) I got the following error:

    "A database error has occurred

    The webmaster has been notified of the error"

    Even though both posts seem to have been posted.

    FYI

    =Z=
    same here.

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: test

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    test
    It works!

    =Z=
    When I posted the above message (and the post in the *TWITCH* in response to you) I got the following error:

    "A database error has occurred

    The webmaster has been notified of the error"

    Even though both posts seem to have been posted.

    FYI

    =Z=
    same here.
    I'm NOT getting those database errors now - and on the last 4 (or so) posts I've made.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    Prophet Guest

    Re: test

    same here :lol:

  7. #7
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: test

    its all fixed.

    had to move to the upgraded database platform in readiness for launching the new site. YEAH

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: test

    "Webby" wrote:
    its all fixed.

    had to move to the upgraded database platform in readiness for launching the new site. YEAH
    Fine by me! I'm all for progress.

    I think, with the new site, that all posters with post counts over 19,000 should be reset to zero.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: test

    Glad to hear everythings fixed. Wheew!!

  10. #10
    Prophet Guest

    Re: test

    "Webby" wrote:
    its all fixed.

    had to move to the upgraded database platform in readiness for launching the new site. YEAH
    So when is the launch? Are we counting down?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. test
    By Purple Floyd in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
  2. Best DUI Test Ever
    By Marrdro in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:16 PM
  3. test
    By tampaviking in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 10:21 PM
  4. Test
    By Del Rio in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 11:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •