Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    todays game

the506.com - main
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Viking game is on regular TV here today. All of Chicago will be cheering for the Pukers and probably throwing up in their mouths a little bit every time they cheer a Puker score. HaHa

the506.com - main
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

game coverage map

506 Sports

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    We've got Lions/Eagles here in Indy. A pretty good game, probably, but I still would rather see the Vikings.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

We had Green Bush here in Chicago. HAD to go to Hooters to watch the game. It was pretty cool seeing a lot of the games being played in the snowstorms. Reminded me of the old days when everybody played outdoors. I think I burned a hole in the bartenders ample backside staring at her. She wasn't one of the typical waifs that that Hooters usually hires.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by marshallvike View Post
    We had Green Bush here in Chicago. HAD to go to Hooters to watch the game. It was pretty cool seeing a lot of the games being played in the snowstorms. Reminded me of the old days when everybody played outdoors. I think I burned a hole in the bartenders ample backside staring at her. She wasn't one of the typical waifs that that Hooters usually hires.
    Gotta love football in the snow and a woman with some meat on her bones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12