Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Teddy Gone too??

idk, it just looks like old, slow guys aren't whats good for this team anymore. We have to let the Veterans Chavous and Cowart go, for this defense to be more faster and athletic.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"napo58" wrote:
    idk, it just looks like old, slow guys aren't whats good for this team anymore. We have to let the Veterans Chavous and Cowart go, for this defense to be more faster and athletic.
    Please explain your comment about Jackyl...I am dying to hear it. :grin:

jackyl was basically trying to make me look stupid, so I threw it back on his face. This is an opinionated site, not who's right whose wrong. I would like to hear what he thinks about the team and what needs to be done to fix it. If you have something to say, than back it UP.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

lol, Jackyl is a moderater who's made nearly 2 thousand posts and obviously has to spend a good deal of time on here, and someone has the stupidity to say he knows nothing about football??

:roll:
    ;-)

idk who jackyl is, i don't care who jackyl is, I havent been here along time. I dont spend 24/7 here trying to make 2000 posts like I have nothing better to do. he can make as many posts as he wants, but does that mean he is right?? If he has something to say to me, then let him back it up. Otherwise, he or anyone has no point in arguing. Mcgopher, buddy, what do you have to say on this issue??

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"napo58" wrote:
    idk who jackyl is, i don't care who jackyl is, I havent been here along time. I dont spend 24/7 here trying to make 2000 posts like I have nothing better to do. he can make as many posts as he wants, but does that mean he is right?? If he has something to say to me, then let him back it up. Otherwise, he or anyone has no point in arguing. Mcgopher, buddy, what do you have to say on this issue??
    First of all, That's MrGopher to you, and second it's easy to see who the person is by looking on the left side of the screen, you can learn quite a bit in fact. And i believe right off the bat he wasn't trying to make you look stupid by saying he's glad you aren't in charge, more of he's glad because he doesn't agree with you. I thought it was obvious...but apparently not.

On the cottrell issue, he's brought in a lot of pretty talented guys here and they've had a season to gel together pretty well. I would be happier to see some improved blitzing schemes but i don't really think he should be fired necessarily. Also depends on who we could get instead, i don't know what's out there for us realistically to have as a replacement DC so I'd be fine with him staying.
    ;-)

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yeah, you don't know who is he but you are making yourself look like an ass. Chill out Mr AngryChair.

oh, if he wasn't trying to be an ass than Im sorry for snapping. It just seemed like he was trying to make me look like an idiot. If he disagreed with me, than why didn't he state what he likes/dislikes instead of saying glad you arent incharged?

PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Sorry dude, but get it through your head. Napo sucks. He is a disgrace of a replacement for Moss. "The old guy" cowart is showing your boy up every single game too. When we pick up a LB from Iowa in the draft, being Chad Greenway or Abdul Hodge, Napo will lose his job.

Btw, Jackyl pwn3d j00. lol
    Retired 12/21/08

HAHHA, no way greenway will fall to us. maybe abdul hodge but i would still keep napoleon to battle it out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast