Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie

Teddy Bridgwater falls to Vikings

here is how it happens

1. Texans - Jadeveon Clowney DE
    2. Rams - Greg Robinson OT
    3. Jags - Blake Bortles QB - who i dont want at all. he wasnt even close to manziel, bridgwater, carr, and others in college. why would he be in the pros? god i hate bortles...
    4. Browns - Johnny Manziel QB
    5. Raiders - Sammy Watkins WR
    6. Falcons - Jake Matthews OT
    7. Buccs - eh screw it never mind we suck we aint landing Tedd. we suck
    8. Vikings - someone shitty

dammit!! -we need to trade up for Teddy!!!! or Manziel but we arent that lucky...

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

I would trade up only if they can address sum major need on defense and they could trade ponder for a draft pick and then trade up and draft Bridgewater he would be an big upgrade at QB, but i think he will still be on tha board

tnorland is offline Waterboy

Why do people think we could get something in a trade for Ponder?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    We might get a 7th round pick for Ponder

WWBGD

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Bridgewater cannot throw without a pocket, ala Peyton Manning Super Bowl. Imagine that. In purple. Every. Single. Game.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    Bridgewater cannot throw without a pocket, ala Peyton Manning Super Bowl. Imagine that. In purple. Every. Single. Game.
    Not true. Not even close. His strength is stepping up and moving around the pocket but he has shown the ability to roll out and throw. The only thing he has in common with Manning, that I can think of, is a demonstrated ability to audible in college.

Ted Dibiase is offline Rookie
    Teddy Bridgewater (QB Louisville) vs Miami, 2013 Russell Athletic Bowl - YouTube

If you've got 15 minutes, here's every non handoff play from the Russell Athletic Bowl vs. Miami this year. Interesting that his first offensive play is a safety I suppose.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    The more I watch what coverage is out there, the more I am expecting the vikings to trade down and draft 10 people (we have 8 picks presently). TWO of those picks will be QBs, in hopes that one of them will be our diamond in the rough. The top 3 QBs are out of reach at this point unless we trade up, and I am not, nor do I think our coaches are sold on any of those 3 being worth what we would have to give up to get them.

What is a Bridgewater worth in a 'skins/RGIII situation? About the same, I'd expect. We need to fill some holes on defense MORE than we need one of those 3 at this point.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

we will see

I think Bortles has the most upside down the line. Sit back learn the first year.
    See how it plays out
    None

Combine will tell us everything we need to know about Johnny Football. i.e. Height , weight etc.
    I like his arm , throws a rocket . Big hands (Culpepper had tiny hands hence all the fumbles.)
    I'm afraid he will be hurt often. He will have to stand in the pocket at times and take the hits.
    Can he weather it, make them miss( and he is good at that , turning his body to not take the full brunt of it , but it's collage ball)
    I hope he does great.
    None

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast