Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Teams out of our division

yeah i never liked the rams anyway.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by josdin00
    Part of it is that they (and Detroit) get an unfair advantage each year by getting the Thanksgiving home game. Their opponent is coming off a short week, has to travel, and doesn't have the time to recover and prepare for the game.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's a good point, I'd not considered that. Someone was asking me why the Lions always play better on Turkey Day than they have any right to, and I was stuck for any answer besides "They just DO! Look it up!"

Dunno 'bout the Vikes but the Packers always seem to stub their toe in Detroit on Thanksgiving. As a matter of fact, it was the '62 game when the undefeated Pack was tied by the underdog Lions that gave birth to the "Any Given Sunday..." line. Ironic considering it was about a game played on Thursday.
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

gotta go with the team that has a jail in their stadium . . . the Eagles . . . at least the Vet had one, does the new stadium have one too? don't know, though I wouldn't be surprised. God forbid there's a shortage of cheese steaks in Philly, they'd probably need one. Bunch of animals!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12