Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Teams in our division

Other than the Pack which team do you hate in our division the most?

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Teams in our division

BEARS

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Teams in our division

The talent is so thin in Chi-town they better be careful they dont blow away

Teams in our division

Da Bears still suck lol. I hate Detroit more though.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Teams in our division

I dislike both alot, but Detroit sucks alot more than the Bears, and I also know a few Bears fans.............

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Teams in our division

I have friends that are Lion fans. He always gives me a hard time when the vikes lose. He hates the vikings but he hates GB more.

Teams in our division

A good way to make money is to bet the Bears twice to beat the Vikings when they play at Soldier, and some years even at the Twinkiedome. Make two bets, the first take the points, the other of half the amount take the odds and the Bears straight up. If the Bears win you make a killing, and even if they lose but cover you still win something. The Bears *always* cover against the Vikes.

For some reason no matter how good they are the Vikes can't seem to get past the Bears some years, especially on their turf, no matter how bad they are. I recall winning a small fortune when I was out in Nevada in '99 betting against the Vikes in Bears games, and have made money off it every single year since.

Especially last year, as I doubled down on the second game after losing the first..... :-)
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

Teams in our division

Hey everyone we need like 100 votes on this topic to see what it comes out too or as many votes as we can. Frozentundran troll if your a Packer fan what are you doing on the vikings MB? You must be a closet vikings fan lol.

Teams in our division

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Vikingsalltheway

Hey everyone we need like 100 votes on this topic to see what it comes out too or as many votes as we can. Frozentundran troll if your a Packer fan what are you doing on the vikings MB? You must be a closet vikings fan lol.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

*innocently*

Merely doing my sworn duty as a Packer Fan and giving you a reason to despise the Bears.... [}]

BTW, that was more than a $500 killing I made on the last game you played the Bears. You should try it sometime, it's easy money. You would have won money betting that system all but one of past five years, and there you would have broken even.

'Course I lost half of it back the following week when the Chiefs didn't give you the comeuppance I expected. [B)]
    "He either fears his fate too much,
    Or his deserts are small,
    Who dares not put it to the touch,
    To win or lose it all. "

Teams in our division

Da bears

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast