Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    this is laughable why do this kinda stat searching week 8 seems a bit better half way mark of the season. do try and do that type of number crunching its like alot like trying to get a dead president elected. Just Madness
    This was never meant to be serious.
    Any moron knows that looking at something where N=2 is ridiculous.
    No more ridiculous than most of the complete garbage that comes out in the power rankings and the media hacks around.
    Also, it is less nauseating than people pulling shit out of their ass that has no bearing on the truth (e.g., throw it deep, why don't they pass on first downs?, they always run on first downs, etc.).

Personally, I would rather see something that is at least based on something that is reality rather than some post that someone completely dreams up and it is so fresh from their ass that the stench permeates the room when I open the thread.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    this is laughable why do this kinda stat searching week 8 seems a bit better half way mark of the season. do try and do that type of number crunching its like alot like trying to get a dead president elected. Just Madness
    No more ridiculous than most of the complete garbage that comes out in the power rankings and the media hacks around.
    Also, it is less nauseating than people pulling shit out of their ass that has no bearing on the truth (e.g., throw it deep, why don't they pass on first downs?, they always run on first downs, etc.).

Personally, I would rather see something that is at least based on something that is reality rather than some post that someone completely dreams up and it is so fresh from their ass that the stench permeates the room when I open the thread.
    You're in a great mood toady...
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

Actually, I am.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

Actually, I am.
    Is it opposite day?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

You are right, Prophet. You can't really tell too much from the statistics right now because it is only for two games. While you see a team like San Diego below the Vikings, you have to take into account the defenses they played against compared to the Vikings. That should tell you a lot right there.

The Vikings have had a hard time scoring points, at least on offense. Obviously there are some deficiencies that need to be addressed. A lot of those won't be able to get fixed during the season and will have to be addressed NEXT postseason.

It's really a shame, too because the Vikings have a defense that is playoff-ready ready right now. Somehow, we have got to get solid at both offense and defense at the same time.
    "SHOOT EM JIMMY!!"

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

The problem I see here is as follows:We are ranked 22 of 32 teams ,and we have played vs two of the worst Deffense in NFL.Then the problem is a growing pain.You cant ever forget
    our team performance always depends on the opp.team.
    El underdog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123