Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

Here you can see footballoutsiders ranking, based on single play performance:

17 MIN
    18 CLE
    19 MIA
    20 BAL
    21 ATL
    22 NO
    23 NYJ
    24 SD
    25 SF
    26 KC
    27 BUF
    28 DEN
    29 CHI
    30 WAS
    31 OAK
    32 PHI

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Truth be told, in most cases, at this time of year, the defenses are ahead of the offenses.

Throw in the fact that we have a bunch of young players at key positions and you will quickly figure out why we are at the lower end of the scale.

Some people can't seem to figure that out though unless you draw them a damn picture and keep repeating it to them.

Long story short, we are gonna have some rough times this year, however, it will come around.
    Even the passing game.........

Have faith my friends.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Truth be told, in most cases, at this time of year, the defenses are ahead of the offenses.

Throw in the fact that we have a bunch of young players at key positions and you will quickly figure out why we are at the lower end of the scale.

Some people can't seem to figure that out though unless you draw them a gol 'darnit picture and keep repeating it to them.

Long story short, we are gonna have some rough times this year, however, it will come around.

Have faith my friends.
    ;D
    Preach on Brother Marrdro! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

minnesota is offline Rookie

"Marrdro" wrote:

Some people can't seem to figure that out though unless you draw them a gol 'darnit picture and keep repeating it to them.

Have faith my friends.
    ;D
    I agree, I seriously don't think our offense should be rated so low right now. They will def turn it around IMO, if the play calling gets better.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"minnesota" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Have faith my friends.
    ;D
    I agree, I seriously don't think our offense should be rated so low right now. They will def turn it around IMO, if the play calling gets better.
    Are you saying it the play-calling that is at the heart of the Vikes offensive woes?
    Personally I think a lot of it is the line blocking just as it was last year.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "minnesota" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Have faith my friends.
    ;D
    Are you saying it the play-calling that is at the heart of the Vikes offensive woes?
    but when blocking isnt doing what it should because of the blitz you need to run the right plays... shotgun 2 rb 3 wr sets running flats with the rbs, and
    curls, slants, outs wiht the wr's
    quick strike offense!

Thanks josdin00

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "minnesota" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Have faith my friends.
    ;D
    I agree with minnesota, just for the record. Playcalling has to get better. I blame 75% of that loss on the coaches.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler

play calling is god awful right now, the offensive line hasn't looked horrible, i'd blaim it on the recievers not getting open on the 3 and 5 step drops

LongTimer is offline Waterboy

That chart is a laugher.... They have the Vikes Offense averaging 20.5 points per game!!! Take away the touchdowns the Defense gave and the average is way lower.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

this is laughable why do this kinda stat searching week 8 seems a bit better half way mark of the season. do try and do that type of number crunching its like alot like trying to get a dead president elected. Just Madness
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast