Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    [size=12pt]Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings[/size]

    ...
    22. Vikings
    23. Bucs
    24. Dolphins
    25. Packers
    26, Jets
    27. Falcons
    28. Chiefs
    29. Chargers
    30. Bears
    31. Bills
    32. 49ers
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Storm's Avatar
    Storm is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    492

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    Don't expect Chargers to stay down there for long.

    Also, the team with the worst offense is currently 2-0. That's... interesting.

  3. #3
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    What is this based on?
    Our week one play or week 2?......Or a combination of both?



    Week 1
    vs
    Week 2 , would be like compairing apples to oranges.... :


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #4
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    "Storm" wrote:
    Don't expect Chargers to stay down there for long.

    Also, the team with the worst offense is currently 2-0. That's... interesting.
    It is hard to imagine anyone with a offense as bad as ours.
    I am sure we would be lower if they somehow figured in turnovers.

  5. #5
    Storm's Avatar
    Storm is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    492

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    To be honest, the Falcons offense is pretty awful too, but that might change with Leftwich at QB.

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    What is this based on?

    Our week one play or week 2?......Or a combination of both?



    Week 1
    vs
    Week 2 , would be like compairing apples to oranges.... :
    Look at the link young feller.
    It is the first two games of the season.
    Statistics will fluctuate a lot since n=2.
    I find it interesting to see the teams ranked below the Vikings in just a general offensive ranking based on the first two games at nfl.com.
    Too early to mean anything, but, it is still interesting when you consider the amount of whining going on.
    To me, it is nice to see that even though our team is performing pathetically on the offensive side of the ball, there are plenty of other teams that are doing worse,
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "Storm" wrote:
    Don't expect Chargers to stay down there for long.

    Also, the team with the worst offense is currently 2-0. That's... interesting.
    It is hard to imagine anyone with a offense as bad as ours.
    I am sure we would be lower if they somehow figured in turnovers.

    Only the Lions have more turnovers than us;

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/sortableStatsTeam?div=NFL&stype=offense&stable=tur novers&stat=turnTtot&dir=ascending

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    Someone has to make a sacrifice to the football gods.
    The 9ers are undefeated and have the worse offense in the NFL after week two and the Lions are undefeated and they have the most turnovers of any team in the league.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #9
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "Storm" wrote:
    Don't expect Chargers to stay down there for long.

    Also, the team with the worst offense is currently 2-0. That's... interesting.
    It is hard to imagine anyone with a offense as bad as ours.
    I am sure we would be lower if they somehow figured in turnovers.

    Only the Lions have more turnovers than us;

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/sortableStatsTeam?div=NFL&stype=offense&stable=tur novers&stat=turnTtot&dir=ascending
    and the Bears.

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Teams with an offense worse than the Vikings

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    What is this based on?

    Our week one play or week 2?......Or a combination of both?



    Week 1
    vs
    Week 2 , would be like compairing apples to oranges.... :
    Look at the link young feller.
    It is the first two games of the season.
    Statistics will fluctuate a lot since n=2.
    I find it interesting to see the teams ranked below the Vikings in just a general offensive ranking based on the first two games at nfl.com.
    Too early to mean anything, but, it is still interesting when you consider the amount of whining going on.
    To me, it is nice to see that even though our team is performing pathetically on the offensive side of the ball, there are plenty of other teams that are doing worse,
    It's yards per game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings also give special teams a lift - Competent Special Teams?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 06:18 PM
  3. (Merged) Vikings Offense is WORSE than it looks
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 03:35 PM
  4. 2006 Vikings offense=2003 Chiefs offense
    By PurplePeopleEaters in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 01:35 AM
  5. Who was the worse Vikings coach in franchise history?
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 01:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •