Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Anything on Brett

tosstomoss wrote:
    Has anyone heard anything on Brett, How he is feeling, thinking anything? Was just wondering how he is doing, Thanks
    He is still in pain and is trying to read through all the love letters marst09 has sent him this season. marst09 moving to AZ will help in his decision.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re:Team wants Favre back

marstc09 wrote:
    Favre's brother says quarterback needs time

http://www.winonadailynews.com/sports/4e165c82-0bd0-11df-a1a8-001cc4c03286.html
    Nice read! Favre's brother Scott sounds like a nice person and opens up about his brother.
    Scott said he doesn't have a gut feeling about what Brett ultimately will do, but he said the experience this season will be hard to ignore.

"It's a great fit for him," he said. "It's a shame he couldn't be there a few years earlier. Not that it's too late. I don't think it's too late. It's just a matter of what he wants to do. I'm sure the guys want him back. Hopefully Sidney and those guys will talk to him and try and get him back. I think they're a different team with him in there, no doubt. Not to take anything away from the other guys. But he just brings something to a team that you just can't coach or teach. He brings a level of confidence. He motivates players around him. He just brings them to another level."

With about 800 Favre threads already going, I thought I'd throw this in here, instead of starting yet another one.

Run, Brett, run... yeah, right

So, I was talking to Bus Cook, sports agent of the stars, today about one of his clients, Antonio Johnson, the starting defensive tackle for the Indianapolis Colts. And I asked Bus about the health of his most famous client Brett Favre.

"Beat up," Bus answered. "You should see the photos of his ankle and his hamstring the day after the game."
    The pictures are included on the site. It's not pretty, to say the least.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Rockmolder wrote:
    With about 800 Favre threads already going, I thought I'd throw this in here, instead of starting yet another one.

So, I was talking to Bus Cook, sports agent of the stars, today about one of his clients, Antonio Johnson, the starting defensive tackle for the Indianapolis Colts. And I asked Bus about the health of his most famous client Brett Favre.

"Beat up," Bus answered. "You should see the photos of his ankle and his hamstring the day after the game."
    Just saw that too:

Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

VikingMike wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

Just saw that too:

Anyone feel like questioning his toughness?

...anyone?

....no?

Caine wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

Just saw that too:

...anyone?

....no?
    He's a pussy. His consecutive game NFL record is just a coincidence.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Caine wrote:
    VikingMike wrote:
    Rockmolder wrote:

Just saw that too:

...anyone?

....no?
    My respect for Favre just grew tenfold.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Worth a read.

As Favre weighs decision to return, a lot more than just wins hang in balance
    By Jon Krawczynski
    Canadian Press
    2 Feb. 2010

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

My respect just went up 10-fold as well... holy shit.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    Worth a read.

As Favre weighs decision to return, a lot more than just wins hang in balance
    By Jon Krawczynski
    Canadian Press
    2 Feb. 2010
    LaCroix would not release financial details, but said merchandise sales from the team's Web site and official team stores in the Minneapolis area had record sales this season.
    Nice. Another record for Favre.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast