Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Logo

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Team Logo

One of my pet peeves on this board is all of the newbies (trolls, usually) who don't change the NFL logo in their profile to show who they root for...yeah, I know that it is easy to miss and nitpicky to boot...but if a new poster doesn't look to take every opportunity to show his true colors then he can't be much of a fan. I have PMed several of these new posters to remind them to show who they support and some of them (usually Viking fans) have humored me...but many others (Packer fans, I suspect) either ignore me (I probably deserve that) or purposefully leave it unchanged to hide their true colors. The bottom line is if these posters don't have the balls to show their true colors, then I think that we should just paint them the only color that they truly are....yellow! :shaking:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Team Logo

After a Viking win Sunday, there will be a surge in Viking logos!

Del Rio Guest

Team Logo

I'm glad you posted that Cajun. You call for em to come you should edumacate them.

Sponser em show them around the place.

Team Logo

I only want to sponsor true fans...not trolls! I will make this request, though...Webby, could you humor me and make the logo thing a little easier to understand/change for all those who missed it when they registered (you might have to make it extremely simple for the Packer trolls who are usually the ones who miss changing that field).

Wicked Koala is offline Training Camp

Re: Team Logo

"cajunvike" wrote:
    One of my pet peeves on this board is all of the newbies (trolls, usually) who don't change the NFL logo in their profile to show who they root for...yeah, I know that it is easy to miss and nitpicky to boot...but if a new poster doesn't look to take every opportunity to show his true colors then he can't be much of a fan. I have PMed several of these new posters to remind them to show who they support and some of them (usually Viking fans) have humored me...but many others (Packer fans, I suspect) either ignore me (I probably deserve that) or purposefully leave it unchanged to hide their true colors. The bottom line is if these posters don't have the balls to show their true colors, then I think that we should just paint them the only color that they truly are....yellow! :shaking:

There's no logo for the Berlin Thunder. Mods - help me out!

Team Logo

Yeah, help him find his way out of here. He has only been here 2 day. Ain't nobody gonna miss this guy! ukeright:

"Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Here's one that you can use as an all-purpose one...it fits you to a T. :bootyshake:

Wicked Koala is offline Training Camp

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Wicked Koala" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

Here's one that you can use as an all-purpose one...it fits you to a T. :bootyshake:
    Sweet! Thanks cajunvike!

Team Logo

Here is one for you WK. You can now be the Wicked Donkey or Jacka*s!

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Team Logo

I thought this was gonna be a thread about changing the Viking logo.
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast