"Angryviking" wrote:
"CrazyAtMSU" wrote:
Moss easily... collins arm doesn't have to be even half decent...
i guarentee moss will rip it up this year... the man will definately have something to prove.. plus put him in the same division as the chiefs and chargers who ranked 31st and 32nd against the pass last year? Alls collins will have to do is throw it up cunningham style... Moss could easily push/pass 20 this year...
Burleson is a great young talent but i don't think he worth counting eggs before they hatch. He had a good year last year, but 70 receptions, 1000 yards, and 9 TD's are nowhere near moss status.
Moss has never broke the 20 TD mark, and i seriously doubt that collins will be able to get him over that hump. He's had way better QBs in Minnesota and the closest he ever came was 17 TDs in '99 and '03. Collins may have a big arm but he can't place the ball nearly as well as Culpepper or Cunningham did
Its more than just collins throwing him the ball... Hes playing in the worst division in the league as far as passing defense... Plus Porter on the other side is a good reciever. And I don't think any of us have seen him play with as much passion as i think he will in oakland (with the possible acception of his rookie year).