Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TDs

Angryviking is offline Starter

TDs

Who will have more Touchdown receptions next year, Moss for the raiders or Burleson for the Vikings? I'm only asking cuz Burleson will be the #1 receiver all year instead of the just the games Moss was injured in and i predict Collins won't be able to satisfy Moss greediness, so he'll "only play when he wants to" I'd appreciate any comments on this thanks
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: TDs

"Angryviking" wrote:
    Who will have more Touchdown receptions next year, Moss for the raiders or Burleson for the Vikings? I'm only asking cuz Burleson will be the #1 receiver all year instead of the just the games Moss was injured in and i predict Collins won't be able to satisfy Moss greediness, so he'll "only play when he wants to" I'd appreciate any comments on this thanks
    burleson obviouslly because he can get yards after the catch and moss has collins throwing to him.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

TDs

Burleson because he has Culpepper and Moss has that other guy who is only adequate.Okayhe's good but not great!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

TDs

Burleson, because he's a Viking. ;-)

Just kiddddding. I think they'll be pretty even...Burleson gets those YAC, but Moss is such a threat in the red-zone.

Re: TDs

"Angryviking" wrote:
    Moss, he's the best receiver in the NFL, he could outscore burleson with me throwing him the ball!
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

alberta_vike is offline Starter

TDs

Moss definitely. He's the best WR in the game. If Burleson is even close to MOss in TD's next season it will have been a good year for Nate.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

TDs

Nate. He has DC throwing him the ball regardless of the fact that Moss may be the best.

Angryviking is offline Starter

TDs

I simply think that Burleson is a more well rounded receiver who showed he could carry the load espically in clutch situation. it seemed to me moss would dissappear during the strench if, espically if he didn't get the ball right away. also Culpepper is a hella of a lot better than Collins on his best day.
    b07c3df44d1c1ef4f2f2dc468267cdf3

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

TDs

Moss easily. Robinson or Mike Williams, if we draft him, will be the go to guy inside the 15 or so.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

MediaLoca is offline Rookie

TDs

Lol.....Depends I really dont remember Collins Fade Throw...If its anything like Peps ..... Moss Will do fine

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast