Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    [size=13pt]Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'[/size]

    The second option in the Vikings' 1-2 running punch does all he can to win

  2. #2
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    Nice piece. I hope Taylor realizes how important he is to this franchise. If AD gets hurt we've got a great backup and if you can put them both on the field at the same time it will confuse a lot of defenses.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    72

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    Oh man, Taylor is extremely important.
    It cuts the workload down for AP so we don't have to wear him down, and he'd be a more than adequate fill in if the unspeakable happens.

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    The dual running back combo is a proven winner.
    CT is incredibly important to the health of our offense.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    Great article... It's a great feeling to have the best 1-2 punch in the league.

    With T-Jacks scrambling ability (although I realize T-Jack is a pass first QB), I think we'll easily be the #1 rushing team again. I hope we see T-Jack use his legs more to make plays... but that's just my opinion.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    He is very talented and a very strong runner. He looks to be in great shape and will really give us an edge in the running game.

  7. #7
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    So true.

    But I still kinda feel bad for him, just a year removed from exiting a backup role for a starter position, he gets put back on a 'backup' role.
    I'm glad he's got class, though.
    He completely is handling his situation with grace, which is why he is one of my favorite players.

    God forbid something happen to 28, I pray that 29 has just an explosive year as AP's rookie campaign.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  8. #8
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    "C" wrote:
    Great article... It's a great feeling to have the best 1-2 punch in the league.

    With T-Jacks scrambling ability (although I realize T-Jack is a pass first QB), I think we'll easily be the #1 rushing team again. I hope we see T-Jack use his legs more to make plays... but that's just my opinion.
    If he does I hope he learns how to slide more. When he got that concussion he did so because he didn't slide.

  9. #9
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    "erik5032" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Great article... It's a great feeling to have the best 1-2 punch in the league.

    With T-Jacks scrambling ability (although I realize T-Jack is a pass first QB), I think we'll easily be the #1 rushing team again. I hope we see T-Jack use his legs more to make plays... but that's just my opinion.
    If he does I hope he learns how to slide more. When he got that concussion he did so because he didn't slide.
    Yeah, I was just thinking about that.
    Seriously, when he got knocked out, that scared me.
    Not because I have any sort of manlove towards him, but because I just don't like seeing stuff like that, no matter who he is.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  10. #10
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: Taylor playing part of 'ultimate professional'

    "Formo" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Great article... It's a great feeling to have the best 1-2 punch in the league.

    With T-Jacks scrambling ability (although I realize T-Jack is a pass first QB), I think we'll easily be the #1 rushing team again. I hope we see T-Jack use his legs more to make plays... but that's just my opinion.
    If he does I hope he learns how to slide more. When he got that concussion he did so because he didn't slide.
    Yeah, I was just thinking about that.
    Seriously, when he got knocked out, that scared me.
    Not because I have any sort of manlove towards him, but because I just don't like seeing stuff like that, no matter who he is.
    If you have a mancrush it is ok!

    But I agree I HATE concussions or anything of that sort because you can never tell what is wrong with them... I hate injuries period on any team.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. International Series 2009 - part fact/ part rumour
    By AngloVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 05:23 PM
  2. Professional Cheerleader Blog
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 05:42 PM
  3. So you wanna be a professional video game player?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:17 PM
  4. Jessica Simpson Hires "Professional Hooker"
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 09:11 PM
  5. Randy Moss' next move--Professional Diving?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 08:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •